Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday!!  Every Wednesday I link up with some of my favorite blogs showcasing what I wore that week.  This week was slim pickin's on the outfits because we were iced in.  And...when I'm iced in, I look like a hot mess!!!  So...I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.
This was my "I've been in the house for three days straight with these three kids and my father-in-law is coming to pick us up" look!!  Wahoo!!

Grey Cardigan:  Mine is super old but a cute version is here.
White tee:  Target here.
Leggings:  Similar here.  My pattern is sold out, but they're the thicker material.  Perfect for a cold day!

A legging close-up :)

Earlier in the day, I texted Andrea a picture of me with this hat on.  (She had posted one of her earlier on IG in the same hat.  She looked adorable!!)  Well, let's just say that I was a hot mess!!  So, after I showered I sent her this picture to redeem myself.  ha!  

Gap Hat:  Here

Moto Jacket:  This one is only available in XS here.  A very similar option here.
Green Tee:  My dark green color is gone, but shirt is here.
Scarf:  Leopard/Lace option here.  Cheetah/Peach option here.
Vigoss Jeans:  Here

Hunter Boots:  Here.

Eggplant Sweatshirt:  Mine is sold out, but here are some similar options at Loft all 50% off.  Here, here, or here.

Vigoss Jeans:  Here
Leopard Rain Boots:  Similar here.  (A neutral so they match EVERYTHING!)

Headed out to a Christmas party!  B was ready for bed.  :)
Navy Sweater:  Gap here.
Red Tank:  Here
Scarf:  Forever 21 similar here.
Vigoss Jeans:  Here

I had a baby on my hip.  This is a bad picture, but I'm sporting my Nordstrom boots here.

Also...thanks so everyone who linked up yesterday!!!  You ladies blew me away with your awesome gifts!!  I loved getting some GREAT new ideas!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

My two favorite things are your leggings and that scarf! That scarf is just so, so, so cute!! Love!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Lots of cute outfits!!! But your scarf with your picture of Bowen. That needs to be mine. You should probably just give it to me! :)

Ashley said...

You definitely were not looking a mess in that picture! you're super adorable in all of them! I really like the plaid scarf. I just got one kind of like it, and can't wait to wear it more!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

LOVE the plaid scarf! So cute! And I totally think you should have posted the first hat pic :) hahaha

Sofia Donatelli said...

Your baby is adorable. Cute look on you.


Lisa said...

Cute fair isle leggings - I have been looking at getting some - curious, what do you wear with them?

Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

Tab & Erika said...

Lisa, I usually wear a black long-tunicy type shirt that's flowy and simple to go with the crazy leggings. :) Good luck!!!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Oh my gosh, your leggings!!! I must have a pair! SO cute.

Vicki Wilde said...

Ooo, I want your leggings, and those cheetah rain boots. You've got some great pieces and have made them into really fun outfits! Dropping by from the Random Wednesday Linkup!

<3 Vicki

The Gifted Gabber said...

I'm also an Arkansas girl. I feel you on feeling like a "hot mess" during the ice storm! Your looks are far from a mess, though! You did better then me - we had several PJ days. :) The scarf is awesome. Stopped by via The Pleated Poppy.
Amy @