Friday, January 17, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday!!!  I'm linking up with Darci over at The Good Life BlogApril at A.Liz Adventures,  Christina at Carolina Charm, and Natasha at Hello! Happiness for 5 on Friday.  

Today I'm talking hair!!
#1
Wednesday, I took the boys to get haircuts.  I usually go to a super kid-friendly place, but the wait was 30 minutes.  So...around the corner we popped in a Great Clips and were in, out, and had two of the cheapest haircuts EVER in 15 minutes!!!  Yes, unbelievable, huh??  15 minutes!  So...Bowen was only screaming his head off for about 4 of those minutes.  The guy cutting his hair would blow his hair off with a blow dryer and he HATES blow dryers!

Bowen's before, right after (SUPER gross clumps of hair STILL on his shirt), and cleaned up!!  Love his haircut!!

#2
This guy is getting so big!!  He seriously walked over, got his haircut, and climbed down before I hardly had a chance to check on him!!

#3
This girl is ALL about the movie Frozen.  She dressed up in her dress and asked me to braid her hair.  I need HELP!!  It did look better, but she napped and played with her braid.  I still need a live in-person hair tutorial.  I have a LOT to learn!!

#4
I had SO much fun reading about everyone's favorite things!!  Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!!  I can't wait to try some of your favorites!!  I must say my computer is doing this weird thing right now.  It doesn't allow me to comment on some blogs.  I tried to comment on all of them, but I'm having issues.  I'm working on getting it figured out!  So sorry!  But..thanks again for linking up!

#5
Happy Friday!!

I hope you have a great day and a fabulous weekend!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Happy Friday!! I can't wait to hang out with your kiddos this weekend!

Narci said...

The boys look so handsome! I should come over and braid and Ebby Lee's hair--Presley's hair is not quite long enough yet! ;)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Nixon looks sooooooooooo old in that picture! Oh my goodness!!!!!!

Jen Pogue said...

We switched over to Great Clips for my kids for the same reason! I couldn't believe how much cheaper it was! And, my girls are loving Frozen too. :) I did my first 5 on Friday link-up today after seeing how much fun you were having with it!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love the pictures! My little guy got a haircut yesterday too! It is amazing how different and grown up the look after :)

Have a great weekend Erika!