Thursday, January 2, 2014

Are YOU up for the Challenge??

Andrea at Never Say Never (and one of my besties) and I are so excited about this Instagram challenge!!  We made our very own one photo-a-day challenge for the month of January.  All you have to do is take a picture each day that captures the theme for the day and post it on Instagram.  Please join us!!!  Use the hashtag #eandajanchallenge so we can all see the pics!!  

Here we go...

I'm SO excited about this!!!  I LOVE that lots of people are starting an everyday IG picture.  I LOVE seeing all of them, BUT (I'm going to be REALLY real with you guys) I'm HORRIBLE at remembering stuff like that everyday.  Seriously in November, I tried to do #thirtydaysofthankful and I forgot on day 4!!!!  After forgetting, I felt like I couldn't start again on day five so I quit!!  All that to say, I'm really good with a list!  So...I have high hopes for myself with this fun little challenge!  ha ha!

And...if you forget (I'm talking to myself) just pick up the next day and no one will even notice!!

In honor of our big Instagram challenge, here are a random assortment of some of my favorite IG pictures from last year...
Sister was helping me clean.  I'll take any help I can get.  :)


First swim of the season...I'm not sure who was more excited...them or me!


A sweet moment 


Love Nixon's face!!!


SO funny!!!  He could stand it NO longer!


Cutest haircut EVER!!!


Most memorable car wash trip to date!!  These boys crack me up!


I LOVE that Bowen tries to hang with the big kids no matter what they're doing.

So many fun little moments were captured!!!  Please please please join Andrea and I this month for this awesome challenge!  We can't wait to see all the pictures on IG!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm not sure which of your IG pics are my faves??? Probably the one of Bowen sleeping...that one always cracks me up!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

I agree with Shay... that picture of Bowen sleeping is PRICELESS. Can't wait to see all the pictures! :)

Shelby said...

Love this, Erika! You, Andrea, & Shay are some of my fav bloggers...love seeing all your pictures & can't wait to participate in the challenge! <3

Brooke Haas said...

Haha! The one of him sleeping.... MADE MY DAY!!!! They're all so great! I'll have to jump on this challenge!
www.bigbowsandbaseballs.blogspot.com