Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Double Dose of Fun

Can you believe it's already Wednesday, the 15th??  Lots of fun going on over here today!!  First up...

It's the 15th, so today Ashley at Our Happily Ever Afters and I are sharing some of our favorites for the month.  Here are a few of my favorites on the 15th!

I'm loving this scent right now.  Twisted Peppermint from Bath & Body Works!  I won some of this at Shay's party a couple years ago and have been loving it during the winter months ever since.  I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this, but I really think it kind of tingles when I put it on??  Anyone else think that??  I was actually a little afraid to let Ebby Lee use it the other day because I thought it might freak her out.  Ha!

Apparently, I'm a little obsessed with scents right now!  I'm also loving this Eucalyptus Mint Wallflower from Bath & Body Works.  I had it plugged in while family was in town and they thought it was some kind of aromatherapy!  I agree!  One of my faves!

These Toms booties were a Christmas present and I wear them ALL THE TIME!!

I also received this Naked Palette from Urban Decay for Christmas and it is one of my new favorite things!!

Tab also threw this Urban Decay eyeliner in too!  Well-if I'm being honest-Shay probably told him to throw the eyeliner in too...hahaha!!  Thanks Shay!!!  I'm LOVING this eyeliner!  I'm not a person who is "into" makeup, but these two things might make me become a makeup person!!

Tab and I already finished Season 1!!  We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Season 2!!

Be sure to go check out all of Ashley's favorites!!


Now for What I Wore Wednesday...
I'm linking up to the Pleated Poppy for WIWW and Allison for Get Your Pretty On.  I'm REALLY lacking in the pic-taking department.  Must do better!! (I say that EVERY week!)
The most comfortable outfit EVER!!!

Sweater:  Option here or here.
Graphic Tee:  Option here.
Tank:  Target here.
Leggings:  Nordstrom here.
Hunter Boots:  Here.

My cousin, Morgan, made the scarf.  Isn't it so cute??  I fought for it and won it during our "Favorite Things" gift exchange at Christmas!!

This is how bad I was at taking pictures!!!  I'm using it!!

Purple Sweater:  American Eagle and similar here.
Vigoss Jeans:  Nordstrom here.


Polka Dot Sweater:  Old Navy-sold out, but option here.
Vigoss Jeans:  Here.
Toms Booties:  Here.



Chambray Shirt:  Option here.
Scarf:  Gap-sold out, but an option here.
Legging Cords:  Gap here.  The mint color is sold out, but they still have lots of other options.

Don't forget...tomorrow is the day to link up to your favorite thing $10 and under!!!  

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


9 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

First of all, that's like the worst picture of us. Seriously, we should have taken another one in better lighting! Second of all, I totally agree...the lotion tingles in a fabulous way! And 3rd, I can't believe Morgan made the scarf! I love it!!

Natalie Stephens said...

I am obsessed with that lotion! I love the smell and the tingle! Right now it is included in the bath and body works semi annual sale for only $3! I ordered online and stocked up! :)

Allison said...

Love the Naked palette! And your scarves are too cute!

Rachel said...

Twisted peppermint is such a pretty scent!
I want one of those eyeshadow palettes--everyone raves about them!
I really like that polka dot sweater and the blue & white striped scarf!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Crystal McDonald said...

My Toms booties are totally one of my favorite things too... LOVE! Your outfits are all too cute.. Thanks for sharing! :)

hillary said...

I have those Toms booties too! They feel like tennis shoes! Love them!

Jodi said...

Love the Wallflowers! And I may need to get those Toms.

Narci said...

I love that lotion!! Definitely my favorite!! :) also, you look precious in all of your outfits! :)

Morgan said...

Love this whole post. 1. So glad you're a fellow DA addict right now. 2. I've looked for that coffee at our walmart and can't find it!! :( So good! 3. Love the outfit with the scarf I made!! And all the rest of them, of course!