Thursday, January 30, 2014

JOIN US!!

On January 2nd, Andrea and I challenged you to join us for a photo-a-day Instagram challenge.  We have only two more days left to go, ladies!!  We're almost there!  I have had an absolute BLAST participating AND seeing all of your pics!!!  This was January...


We have some news....we're challenging you AGAIN!!!  We had SO much fun that we want to keep it going.  I know some of you started and slowly fizzled out.  Others picked up in the middle.  And some of you posted EVERY SINGLE DAY!  No matter what the case was...we're so thankful you participated!  Please join us again!!  Starting February 1st (Saturday)...here we go!!  
 
We have a new hashtag this month.  #eapicaday

Can't wait to see what you guys post!!


Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

9 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Brilliant idea. Simply brilliant. XOXO

Tanya said...

Can't wait to join in again. :)

Kara said...

I loved participating in this! I'm so glad you are doing it again.

Elaine Welte said...

I totally fizzled out! Hopefully this month!

Deena Simair said...

Yay! No lies, I was kinda sad that January was ending...I have loved connecting with new people!

Shelby said...

Yayyyy!! I loved this! ~can't wait to join in again!! :)

hillary said...

Ok! I'm going to join in for February! I don't even have an Instagram - so you guys are really special to get me on there :-)

hillary said...

3:28 am? I am convinced you are a robot and don't need sleep!

Katie Mitchell said...

Can't wait for tomorrow... I'm joining the eapicaday and WILL post everyday!! I was slacking in January!!! You girls are so fun!!! Have a great weekend!!!