Friday, January 24, 2014

Let me introduce you...

 to one of my oldest and bestest (please pretend that's a word?? thank you!) friends, Erin.  

I'm linking up with Kelly today for her Singles Day!

Erin and I met our freshman year of college, but we became GREAT friends on a summer trip to the beach with our church's college group.  Our junior year, we became roomies and had SO many good times.  We've remained great friends ever since.  You know the kind of friend you don't see or talk to for a while...but when you do you pick up right where you left off??  She's one of those friends for me.  
(Erin is in the blue.)  She is from a small town in Arkansas, but now lives in Ft. Worth, TX.  She's a kindergarten teacher.  Let me tell you...as a former third grade teacher....kindergarten teachers are worth their wait in GOLD!!  Patience, patience, patience!!  

Erin is super smart, funny, and is just always ready to have fun.  Some of her favorite things are traveling, reading, and college football.  (I know!!  She'd be a huge catch.  She'd watch College Game Day and sincerely be excited about it!)  

Erin has the sweetest parents.  I was super excited about going home with her in college.  

She also enjoys watching Parenthood (which lots of you told me I need to start watching!  I'll be working on that.).  I'm trying to think of random facts about her!!  I know they are RANDOM!!  haha!

She is just one of the sweetest girls I know.  You know as a mom one of the things people can do that melts your heart the most is love on your kids?  Well, Erin is constantly loving on mine.  I SO appreciate that.  She even texts/calls to check up on them when they're sick.  SO sweet!!  

Erin is looking for a fun-loving guy who loves and serves God above all other things.  

Needless to say, Erin is fabulous!!!  If you have a brother, friend, or son, that you think would be perfect for Erin....please send me an e-mail and I'll give you her contact info.  My e-mail address is alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com.  

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Erin is so sweet! And those pictures of her totally capture how gorgeous she is! Some guy is going to be so blessed to land her!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Erin is DARLING and sounds sooooo sweet! Love her!

Jen Pogue said...

Wow! She sounds like a great person! Since my son is in Kinder, I agree, Kinder teachers are incredible. Just said a quick prayer that God will pair her with her soulmate through this link-up. :)

Narci said...

Erin is so cute!! I love that she loves football! :)

Emily Powell said...

My brother is #53. Athletic (bikes, rugby, sails) and loves to dance :)