Monday, January 6, 2014

Our Weekend

A quick recap of the weekend...(this post and I are having lots of problems!!  Hope it FINALLY works!!)
My family arrived late on Thursday night.  So, we got up on Friday morning ready to hit the town.  We stopped by IKEA because they'd never been. What an experience!  It's just so big! We picked Lindsey up from the airport, and then we met up with Shay for a few minutes. 

The girls had a yummy dinner!  Mexican is my fave!  Whitney and Lindsey...I'm not sure I've ever seen two sisters love each other so much!  It's so sweet to see!

Me and Aunt Rene'

Before we headed was FREEZING outside!!

The guys before the game...down on the field.

Our view...we were high up but we could see the entire field.  It was great!

Beautiful :)

If you used the #cottonbowl, they were putting pics up on the HUGE jumbotron.  We tried.  :(

Towards the end of the game (it was actually the nail-biting part), we walked down and sit behind some of Whitney's friends from college.

Mizzou won!!  It was such a great game! 
  We had a fabulous day/night with my family!!  Next time they need to stay longer!! 

Saturday night...some of our friends came over for dinner.  These girls were too funny.  This is a good shot of Ebby Lee's "bangs".  She snipped them about a month ago.  I'm hoping they'll grow out soon!!  Perfect example of why-most of the time-she has a bow on that side!  haha!

He's not "walking" yet, but he took six little steps on Saturday night.  He's getting too big for his britches!!  Look at those big teeth!

Yesterday morning before church...Bowen's shoes weren't on just yet.

Hope you had a GREAT weekend too!!


Stacey Boleman said...

I love your blog. Seeing your wardrobe is fun for me. I also love to see Ebby Lee's clothes because I have three girls of my own. You should do a post and tell where her outfits come from sometime. It would be great. Thanks for sharing!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Those girls make me want a sister so bad! Do you think it's too late? I'll ask Lovie...

Shelby said...

Love Ebby Lee's bangs! But totally get what you mean with the bows!! And your little guys' matching shirts!! Love!! Preston has the same one :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Such a fun weekend!!!!!