Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful

Exactly one year ago today this and this were happening.  

So today one year later.  I'm thankful.  I'm thankful I was only unsure of what the problem was for a few minutes.  I'm thankful I had friends who helped "diagnose" the condition so we could actually sleep that night.  I'm thankful doctors got us in quickly.  I'm thankful it was something that was easily fixed.  I'm thankful the surgery went well.  I'm thankful my little guy is healthy today(except right now he has the flu!).  

I realize that everyone who finds something scary on their kiddo doesn't have the same outcome.  So today, I'm thankful.

Thankful for this...


3 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

How scary! So glad that he was okay! I'm glad you posted this today, I really am trying to be more thankful and to notice the blessings in every day life. Bowen is such a little blessing!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Such a sweet post! LOVED IT!

Shelby said...

oh my goodness!! I loved this post & all the thankful it entailed! What a sweet sweet little boy you have, and my how much he has grown! :)