Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday's Top Three

 Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!  Time for my "Top Three".  I'm talking about my favorite t.v. shows today.  My friends always crack up at my random combination of shows I watch. So, I thought it'd be fun to share them with you.  This is what my DVR looks like...

 #1 
Downton Abbey
I just blogged about this recently.  Tab and I have JUST started watching this show.  (Season 2, Episode 2 right now)  But...we are LOVING it!!  We've been watching one episode almost every night.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend this show!!

#2
 Dateline NBC
(I know this picture is horrible!!!)  This is another show Tab and I watch together.  We love this one too!!  This is the only version of the news I like to watch.  haha!
(I know...big nerds!  ha!)

#3
Real Housewives of ANYTHING!!
My guilty guilty pleasure!!  I love this show, but Tab HATES it!!  So...I watch when he's gone.

#4
Young & the Restless
This is peer pressure from my family!!  I'm blaming them!  Every lady in my family watches this show, so I just feel like it's something I should do.  My cousin, Lindsey, was saying this weekend that she feels like she has to watch so she can participate in our Y & R discussions.  ha!  I must say I don't watch all sixty minutes every day, but I'll turn it on while I'm doing stuff around the house.  I'll watch enough pieces to keep up.

I'd LOVE to hear what shows you HAVE to watch!!  Maybe I'll find a new favorite!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

15 comments:

Tanya said...

I also love Downton Abbey. I am living in the UK right now, so we finished our season in December. I think DA is actually more popular in the US than the UK now!

I started watching Scandal and Nashville this year...love them!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Of course I love, love, love Real Housewives of anywhere but I also love Project Runway too! I just love Tim Gunn!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I watch General Hospital! I can watch an entire episode in like 20 minutes (fast forwarding thru the parts that don't interest me on that day), but I love it!!!!

Katie Paladino said...

I feel like a good soap is a must for a stay at home mum;) Mine's General Hospital! You should watch Parenthood--one of my favorite shows on tv!

Liz/happymommy said...

Some fav shows..,Parenthood (BEST show ever hands down), Bachelor (guilty pleasure) and Days of Our Lives (kind of can't believe I still watch that show, I DVR it during the day and watch it before bed....really, typing that out makes me feel a little pathetic, haha)!! I have never seen Downtown Abbey but hear many great things about it....maybe I'll have to start watching that one.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

I grew up watching Y&R but haven't in my adulthood. I caught a few episodes over Christmas break and felt like nothing had changed. It brought back great memories! Our DVR is full of American Idol, Mike & Molly, Sleepy Hollow and old episodes of Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie (our kids love them!).

Johnna Bradley said...

I need to watch Downton Abbey.My favorite show is Scandal - I'm obsessed. I also love Modern Family, Trophy Wife, Homeland and the Bachelor/ette.

Jill said...

OH MY WORD!!!! My WHOLE family watches Y & R! I'll call my grandpa (who has been watching it for four years alone since my grandma died) and he'll switch mid conversation to "Well what do you think about that Adam?!" and I'll have to remind myself he's talking about the soap opera! HA! I've been reading your blog for a while now, and just adore your style and your writing! Just had to comment today! :)

Tab & Erika said...

Thanks for all the ideas, ladies!! According to you, I should try Parenthood and Scandal. I watched Parenthood once and cried!!! Maybe we should start with season 1??

Tab & Erika said...

Thanks for all the ideas, ladies!! According to you, I should try Parenthood and Scandal. I watched Parenthood once and cried!!! Maybe we should start with season 1??

hillary said...

I haven't had time for any TV at all and I'm dying! If I had a baby who napped I'd be watching Bachelor, Downton, and Office reruns at night instead of catching up on all that I don't get done during the day :-). I do manage a Frasier episode on Netflix from time to time!

Narci said...

Well, you know I Love Downton Abbey. ;) so glad you started watching!

Meggie @ My Grace-Full Life said...

Downton Abbey is my most favorite show! I just wrote about it on my Friday Favorites post (www.grace-full-life.blogspot.com) But I do love Modern Family and Big Bang Theory too. I have been wanting to watch Parenthood after all the good things I hear- but just haven't set my DVR yet!

Shelby said...

Ok so I need to jump on the Downtown Abbey train! And also...I also am a RHO anything fan too! I love that they're totally crazy drama makes me feel SO normal. :)

Aja said...

I have watched Y&R since I was a little girl! My Nana and mom both watched it too and it's a family thing for us as well! My mom and I still talk about it but only watch enough to keep up with the gist. I can't give it up after 30 years!