Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Wore

On New Year's Day, Mama got out of the house!  I met Marla and her two sisters for lunch on our little square.  It was such a beautiful day...63 degrees!!  So...I was feeling a little springish.  :)

Lace Shirt:  Mine was from last year at Brassy Blueberries and is gone.  I found a couple options...here, here, or here.  One more option...lace peplum top.
Tank:  Here.
Floral Jeans:  Mine are from a small boutique in town.  I found these Hue floral jean leggings on sale for under $15.  I might order those for myself!!  I have several pairs of floral pants.  I think they're great because you can pull out spring/fall colors in your top and pretty much wear them all year long.


Another view :)


I paired them with my new Tom's bootie wedges.  LOVE these new shoes!!


This picture cracks me up!  I look tired!!

Red Scarf:  Here.
Grey Moto Jacket:  Similar here (love this!).
Blue Shirt:  Very limited sizes, but on sale here.
Tank:  Here.
Camo Pants:  Here (very very limited sizes).


My rain boots are here.



Fringe Scarf:  Here (mine is Dusty Pink and I think that's the only color left).
Military Jacket:  Mine is sold out.  Limited sizing here.  LOVE this option!
Plaid Shirt:  Option.
Vigoss Jeans:  Limited sizing here.  Destroyed version here.

Happy Wednesday!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

9 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You look so cute in all of those pics but I think my favorite one is from New Year's Day! Super cute for your girly lunch!

Liz/happymommy said...

You always look so dang cute....love your style!!!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Love your lace shirt so much! I'm wearing my Hunter's today too, finally some rain. :) Thanks for linking up!

Amy Bennett said...

Cute as always. I love the fringe scarf!

Shelby said...

...Those Toms booties...I.need.them!! I just can't wait any longer! Love all of your looks! :)

Sara SHOEmaker said...

found u on a link up! Loooove that first lace top with those floral jeans. cute shoes too! I like your style :)

Narci said...

You look precious in all of your outfits! Love! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yes! ALL really great looks!!!! Love you friend!

Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

So many cute looks! I think my favorite is the last one with the fringe scarf! Thanks so much for linking up with Mix it Mondays. :)