Monday, February 3, 2014

Our Weekend Recap

Our morning started off with plans of the gym and a few errands.  On Fridays, I don't go to a class at the gym, so I usually let the kiddos sleep in.  Bowen slept until 9:15!!!  Eek!  I instantly knew he wasn't feeling that great.  No fever or anything serious.  He just wanted me to hold him and snuggle...so that is exactly what I did!
Nixon put on a dog show for us.  Have I mentioned Nixon is obsessed with dogs??  Dogs aren't really my thing, but I think we're going to have to cave!  This boy LOVES dogs!

Ebby Lee was the hostess for the dog show.


After a little lunch, we walked to the park.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!  

This girl was all smiles on the way there.  She walked while...

The boys rode :)

The kiddos had a blast at the little park by our house.  They went on a little "treasure" hunt and found all kinds of fun things.



Then we started walking back and this happened...

And it happened again...

And again!  I kept thinking she was right behind me.  I'd turn around to check and she'd be sitting in the grass enjoying a sip of water!  That girl!

The boys waited patiently.

I finally gave her a piggy-back ride while I pushed the boys.  Until I was seriously out of breath, (and Ebby Lee sit down and told me her heart was beating so hard that it was cracking. Yes, cracking!) then Nix took a turn walking.  Always an adventure with these three!!

After nap time, Bowen wanted his mama AND Mickey Mouse.  I was happy to oblige. :)

Saturday...we ran errands and worked on some house projects (pics to come).

 Sunday morning before church we were all sporting our Broncos colors.  I just wanted one cute group pic.  Just one!



 I seriously think Bowen wanted to cheer for Seattle.  :)  ha!

 I finally gave up and asked for a mean "football" face.

Tab was looking good in his orange/blue too.

Hahaha!!  Worst photo session ever!!

Our small group met up at the Smiths' house last night to watch the Super Bowl together.  We live right down the street from them...so I seriously wore my pajama pants and was SO comfy!!  I love these girls!!

Such a fun weekend!

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You did get a workout on Friday! That's some tough work mama! I was tired just reading about it!

Narci said...

Sweet Ebby Lee! The walk BACK from the park is always the hardest! Loved everyone in their Bronco's colors! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Sometimes I walk up the stairs and am out of breath. Does that count as a work-out?

Amy Flemister said...

Gym or not, I believe you got a workout!!!! So fun looking at your weekend recap. Mr. Bowen looks so big in the pics before church on Sunday! Have a great week!

Shelby said...

Such a fun post! And seriously I am SO jealous of your warm-enough-for-the-park weather!!! 🙌