Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore

It's Wednesday again!!  I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.  

Crazy Texas weather!!!  Last week there was snow in my pictures and this week I practically have a sunburn!!  (Not really because I used sunscreen, Mom.  But I'd totally have a sunburn if I hadn't applied!!)

Monday...the kiddos and I were SO excited!!  The weather was beautiful!!  We headed to the park after naps AND after dinner we went for a walk.  We couldn't get enough!

Chambray Shirt:  Loft option or Gap option.  Gap is 40% off men's & women's and 35% off kid's right now with code DEALFORU  (Ends today)
Pink Shirt:  Target tee here.
Mint Pants:  Gap mint jeans here.

Booties:  Nordstrom here.

I was horrible this week at taking pictures!!!  So to make this post more fun, I'm also sharing something that is on super sale right now...
Look what little treasure arrived in my mailbox!!  I was so mad at myself for not ordering Shay's super cute new plaid coat from Tulle.  It is now sold out in both colors, but while I was looking I found a couple fabulous coats on SUPER sale!!

The one I'm wearing above is sold out, but here are a couple GREAT options...
If you're a small, you need to order this coat today!!!  It's on sale right now for $25!!  With shipping, I think my entire order was under $33.  After both of these coats arrived in the mail, I discovered that I have a Tulle coat already!  I love it!  It's GREAT quality.  I paid $90 on sale...so this coat is a STEAL!!!  This says, "royal blue" online.  I think it's more of a darker blue/purple.  

This one is available in small or medium for $25!!!  My other Tulle coat is a blue color, so that's why I skipped this one, but it is the exact same style just different shade.  LOVE these!!

This coat is on sale for under $45 at Nordstrom in all sizes.  Super cute and also comes in "twilight blue"...kind of looks like navy blue to me.  

I'm secretly hoping we have another week of REALLY cold weather here in TX so I can sport my new coats!!!  Or....on the first crisp cool day of fall, you can guarantee I'll be looking good!!!  And...I'll be so thankful I purchased these!!

And...thanks to all you ladies for linking up yesterday!!  I LOVED reading about your goodies and have added many to my have-to-try list!! 


Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


11 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Such cute coats and the prices are AMAZING!! I want them all!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

All of those coats are sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I think I need one!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Your denim shirt and pastel jeans are making me think spring! Isn't this weather the best? Have a great day!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love all the coats! It is still full on winter here in Ohio (granted today is big 40 degrees!), so I am sporting all my winter jackets. Gotta love end of the season sales before the season is actually over :) Thanks for sharing Erika!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

It's taking all my willpower NOT to buy one of the coats. :) The fact that it's nasty humid and 70+ degrees here is helping. hahaha. LOVE your pastel jeans!

Dena said...

WOW! I had to for sure order the $25 coat! That's a Steal!! Thanks for sharing!

Narci said...

Love those coats!! I think I need the blue one!!!

Rachel said...

Your new coat is so pretty!
I also love the shirt you're wearing in Andrea's birthday party photos!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

Erika, what size do you wear in those coats? I think I need a medium, but not sure (obviously for next winter).

priscilla said...

I bought the purple coat. It is beautiful. I can't believe it was only $25.00. When you sign up for their email, you get an additional % off, so the coat is EVEN LESS. It is well worth the money. The sleeves are a little long, but can easily be fixed.

Tab & Erika said...

So glad you ladies like the coat!! I thought it was a STEAL!

Olivia...the two I just ordered are both smalls. You need a small! :)