Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What We Wore

I blogged this look for Pin-spired on Friday, but I had to throw it in again today!  We had a LAZY weekend and Mama didn't get dressed much!!

Scarf:  Nordstrom fringe scarf in black here.  Dusty pink is gone. :(
Coat:  For local TX girls, I got mine last year in Canton (when I was on a little shopping trip with Sheaffer.  We should do that again, Sheaffer??).  But a similar one...this option is cute from Nordstrom.

And again...this coat is SO cute!!  I missed the boat and they were out of my size before I could order it!!  SAD!  This has nothing to do with the coat I'm wearing, but this super cute puffer jacket is on sale for under $40.

Jeans:  Nordstrom here.
Boots:  Sold out and I couldn't find anything similar that had lots of sizes.  :(

Sporting my Denver colors to church!!

Jacket:  Similar here.
Navy Sweater:  Gap here.
Camo Pants:  Sold out.

Striped Shirt:  Gap here.
Grey Tank:  Target here.
Military Jacket:  Option here.
Jeans:  Nordstrom here.

Wellies:  Nordstrom here.
My red matte boots are sold out, but there are LOTS of other colors.  


If you don't have a pair of these rain boots, you HAVE to go enter Shay and Sheaffer's awesome Wellie giveaway!!  Well even if you already have a pair, go enter...you might win another pair AND a pair for your bestie!!  Good luck!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

8 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Woohoo! I love you in your Wellies too! And every time i see that military jacket...I get jealous. XOXO

Narci said...

That jacket and the red Wellies! Precious!

Vicki Wilde said...

Visiting from the I Feel Pretty Link-up! I have been wearing my Hunters (with the fleece sock liners) all winter long. They are the best and so cute! Love yours in red.

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Erika, I really like your stripes, military jacket, and red boots!
Target is sold out of most colors of your fave tank...is it something they restock fairly often?
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yeah. I'm with Shay. I want that Military Jacket in my collection.

Rachel said...

You have some really cute jackets in your wardrobe, girl! I love the Military jacket!

Alyssa said...

I love the military jacket and your wellies...
so so cute!

stopping by from
www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com

Katrin said...

Your outfits are auper cute. Just like everybody else said I love the military jacket. I never thought to pair my camo pants with navy.....I love it!