Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

I have some Friday randomness for you today!!  

#1
The kiddos and I watched the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars on Monday night.  Don't you think ABC wants that to be a "family show"??  I get that vibe, BUT I'm not sure why they allow them to say naughty words AND dress so skimpy!!!  UGH!!

The kiddos and I were cheering for Candace.  (AKA D.J. Tanner)  We watch Full House every once in a while so they were excited about watching her!

This is the best pic I could find of Karina's dress.  It basically looked the same from the front.  Imagine.  

While we were watching, Nixon said, "Why does her dress have a big tear in it?"  GOOD QUESTION, NIXON!!  ABC...can you please explain to us why her dress has such a big tear in the front AND the back?

#2
Sibling love....Bowen absolutely ADORES Ebby Lee.  A couple Fridays ago, he woke up from his nap and laid on her lap to snuggle while she patted his head.  Melts my heart!

#3
I'm SO excited spring has officially arrived!!!  The last couple weeks we've had a day or two of BEAUTIFUL weather.  I'm ready for that weather to come and stay!

#4
The weekend before spring break Tab's mom and her hubby came to town for a visit.  We all hit up the outlet mall and B had a blast running around the store.  Let me just say that I'm pretty sure everyone in the entire store knew we were there!  ha!


#5
I found this random Honey-Do list online.  Tab would flip if I really had this filled out!  hahaha!  I have a lot of honey-do items on Tab's list this weekend.  I hope we get a LOT checked off!!  :)

Have a GREAT weekend!!!


Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Bowen and Ebby Lee snuggling is the cutest thing EVER! How sweet are they?!?!

Kelli said...

I love what Nixon said about the tear in her dress! That's a great question! :)

V @ X-tremely V said...

That photo of Bowen and Ebby Lee is so precious! It makes you want them to stay little forever!

Melanie Lien said...

Oh man I completely agree about Dancing with the Stars. I haven't watched it in a few years and I watched it this week because there were some people I was interested in seeing. When did it get so... promoting of skimpy attire and what not?!?!?! Not family friendly...