Monday, March 10, 2014

A Look Back

It's spring break in Texas and the kiddos and I have some FUN plans this week!

My planned post for today is stuck on my I-Phone and I'm too tired (thank you, Daylight Savings Time) to figure it out!  So...I'm changing it up this morning!!

I was randomly taking a look back through my blog and realized I seem to like posting on March 9th!!  (I realize that was yesterday, but bare with me.)  None of these posts have anything in common AT ALL!'s fun to see how the kiddos have changed AND the random things we had going on from year-to-year (and how uncool I looked preggo..ha!).  So...a look back on some past March 9ths....

Time for church and a fun small group dinner 
(and red, white, and blue matching day apparently).

Nixon was enjoying playing dress-up as an almost two-year-old.  He'll be SO proud of this picture when he's older, right?

On this day, when Nixon woke up from his nap Ebby Lee wanted to join him in the crib for some play time. I snappe some CUTE pictures.  Nixon's little face melts my heart!!!

Ebby Lee turned 11 months old AND I had my 36 week ob appointment.  I know the math on that does NOT add up!  ;)

My worst preggo look EVER!!!  I posted about our Super Bowl party (about a month late).  I remember doing a LOT of eating that year!  haha!

And...after those pictures who do you think this guy looks like???  
His big brother or his big sister???

Can't wait to hear what you think!!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh goodness! I think they all favor each other but I don't know if any two of them look just a like! They all look like siblings...but they all have their own little looks at the same time. When I see Bowen and Nixon, I see Tab's family and when I see Ebby Lee, I see your side. All three cuties!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

He looks like BOTH of them soooo much! I've thought about his "oooooooohhhhh" when he saw that cookie on Friday SEVERAL times! :)

Narci said...

I can't get over Baby Ebby Lee. What a sweetheart! I totally think that Bowen has your eyes but he favors Nixon. They all are so precious!!!

Liz/happymommy said...

SO cute! I think Bowen looks more like Nixon but at the same time I think they all have their own sweet looks that make them all so different! Fun looking back!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

I agree with Shay! I used to think he looked like Nixon, but now I think he's totally his own "look". They're all so stinkin' cute! And I can't get over baby Ebby Lee!!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

What cute photos! Bowen looks a lot like both of them, but I think I see a bit more Ebby Lee :)

Jamie Ross said...

You seem like so much fun to hang out with! :) Your kids are so adorable. Bowen looks a little like both of them. So sweet :)!!

Amy Flemister said...

It's so neat to look back and see a younger version of Ebby Lee and Nixon! I think Bowen looks like both of his siblings.. BUT I do think that Ebby Lee favors you A LOT! Which is a good thing since her momma is GORGEOUS! :-)

Brianna Deneen said...

What a cute posting!! Your little ones are all so adorable! I think he looks like a mixture of the two, you can definitely tell they are all siblings:)