Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fave Thing Party



First of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  

Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Hey Girlies!!!  Welcome to the party!!  Andrea and I love getting together and sharing our favorite thing $10 or under.  What we enjoy even more is seeing the goodies you guys have found!!  We love finding a treasure too!  This month here are a few of my very favorite things for under $10...

Have you guys seen this???  Downy Unstopables In-Wash Booster...oh my goodness!!!  I have the green "Fresh" scent and it smells heavenly!!!  You need to try these....today!  

Listen to this...my laundry room also houses our main trash can (where we throw diapers, food, whatever).  Some friends were over at our house this weekend and at separate times BOTH the husband and wife said that my laundry room smelled great!  I think it's because I was doing laundry and these Unstopables were working their magic!  :)  Seriously make your clothes (and laundry room) smell fabulous!!

I picked mine up at Sam's, so I'm not sure how much they cost.  But I know one bottle would be under $10.  Let me know what you think!  :)

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

Can't wait to see your faves!!  Please join us!!


11 comments:

Carrington said...

I got these a while back and ended up loving them!

www.lincsmomma.blogspot.com

Kelly@TheAdornedAbode.com said...

Oh, I love Unstopables, too! I've tried all 3 scents, and loved them all. :) They really do make the laundry room (or laundry closet in my case) smell amazing, not to mention the laundry itself!

Rachel said...

The "Unstopables" sound like a good purchase!
Walmart.com has a big size for $9-ish.
Thanks for hosting again, Erika! :)
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Mix and Match Mama said...

I totally need to try those! Buying some at Market Street tomorrow!

Amy said...

I love Unstopables too! I've tried the Fresh and the Shimmer scents and they both make your laundry smell wonderful. :) Thanks for hosting!

Narci said...

This is such a good tip! Totally getting some next time I am at the grocery store!!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Ok, it's settled. I'm washing Luke's stuff separately so I can make my laundry room smell good. I have a "clean cotton" scented candle to fake a laundry smell right now. hahaha.

Katie Paladino said...

Is there really any better smell than clean laundry?! I NEED to purchase these pronto!

Dani @ Adventures of a Pharm Girl said...

Love love love clean smelling laundry! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Tanya said...

A fresh smell is about the ONLY thing I like about laundry...ha ha!

Jodi said...

I'll have to try these.