Thursday, March 13, 2014

Have YOU Heard About This?

You guys!!!  I have to tell you about one of my new VERY FAVORITE THINGS EVER!!!  


Have you heard of it??  Maybe I've been living in a cave for the last thirty years or something?  But...I just recently got to experience the greatness of what a Birchbox even is!  (Thanks to Aunt Rene'!) 

Let me tell you how this works...
When you sign up, you receive a monthly Birchbox.  In your box, you receive five (mostly) beauty-related goodies.  Four are a sample size and one is a full size product.

Doesn't that look like fun??

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when mine arrives!  I cannot WAIT to open it up and start trying all the goodies!!  

Here are some of the treasures I've received...

My hair (because it's been highlighted since I was a junior in high school...EEK!) is really really dry!  I'm a big fan of Moroccan oil, but when I tried this I absolutely LOVED it!  I actually just ordered a full size bottle.  And...I'm checking the mail daily just waiting for it to arrive!

You guys have heard about my EXTREMELY dry skin.  I LOVE getting to try different samples of moisturizing lotion.

This was seriously life changing for me!!  Why have I not been using face primer all my life??

So...what do you have to do to start receiving YOUR Birchbox??  It's super easy and super affordable!!  

For only $10 a month, you can sign up here.
I love that for only $10, I get to sample products and then I can purchase anything I truly love.

This would also make a FABULOUS gift!!  My aunt gave me a three month subscription and it is possibly the BEST GIFT EVER!!! 

"The gift that keeps on giving.  Right Clark???"  
Christmas Vacation??  Anyone get it??  haha!

One last thing, if you sign up you HAVE to let me know what arrives in your box!!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Tab & Erika said...

Sorry Girls!!! I botched the quote but was too tired to change it. You get the idea right? 😉

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm so glad we have our Birchboxes to talk about now!! Such a fun treat to receive each month in the mail!!

Tanya said...

I love Birchbox! I have subscribed over here in the UK, and can't wait to start back up in the US when we come back this summer. Great way to try new products!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

So fun! I do Julep and love it!!! MAybe I need to give Birchbox a try!

Narci said...

Now I feel like I need this! How fun!! I live presents in the mail!! :)

Dawn said...

Birchbox is so fun! I had a subscription for a year and it was like getting a present each month! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I got your joke! And the box looks like such fun!

V @ X-tremely V said...

I used to received Birchbox in the mail last year, but some of the products were just so-so for me. I switched in January to Ipsy Glam Bags and I absolutely love them! They are $10 a month as well and you receive 5 products in a new cute makeup bag each month :) Plus the full size products are so much more affordable!

cmcdonald said...

Real nice Clark ;) I've been curious about these!! Look like fun!!

Elaine Welte said...

Totally signing up! I had no idea it was only $10.00!

Olivia said...

How fun! I've heard of it but thought it was more expensive. May have to try this!