Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What We Wore

It's Wednesday again!!!  Here in TX, we're already (almost) halfway finished with Spring Break!!  The time is flying!!!  Like every other week lately, I have done a horrible job taking pictures!  But...next week I promise to do better!

 I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.

Friday we met some friends at the mall for a little lunch a little playing.

Blush Top:  Similar here.
Grey Tank:  Here.
Floral Jeans:  Similar here.

Yesterday after the gym, the big kids and I hit up the movie theatre.  When I got dressed, I noticed a little stain on my shirt...so I tried to "wash" it off with water...it clearly made it worse!

Shirt:  I can't find anything similar.  I got mine from Brassy Blueberries (but I don't think they have anything similar online).
Tank:  Similar here.  I got mine last year (when they had polka dots).  This year they have stripes.
Vigoss Jeans:  Exact pair here.
Crochet Toms:  Exact pair here.

Showing off the fun back of the shirt :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

6 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

This Spring Break weather has been crazy! First part of the week, gorgeous...second part, is going to be cold!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I love that 2nd outfit! It's so simple but SO cute and SO you!!!!!!

Brianna Deneen said...

The gray shirt you have from Brassy Blueberries is so adorable!!!! Love the detail on the back!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Cute outfits Erika! And I seriously love your hair! Have you done a post about how you style it, etc.? If now, please do so :)

Britt Fisk said...

Your outfits are so cute! Love both but the second top is so fun!

The Bryan Family said...

Love your hair too! Super cute style and very versatile. You should do a hair post!!!