Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday!!  Here is some major randomness for you today...

#1 Cute girls in Easter dresses
My friend, Sarah, sent me this picture of our girls at church on Sunday.

Andrea and I are hosting another Favorite Things Party on Monday!!  You should join us!!  Blog about your favorite thing (or things) under $10 and link up to us!

Ebby Lee and I have some fun girl time planned this weekend.  I'm not sure who's more excited about it...her or me!  Think pedicures and shopping...girls only!!  FUN TIMES!!

The Slaughters are packing up and heading to Disney World in a little over a week.  We are SO excited!!!

Scandal...some of my friends (I won't name any names, but you know who you are) gave me an ultimatum.  Start watching Scandal or we couldn't be friends (don't worry...they were only kidding).  But...Tab and I started.  The first few episodes were okay, but we're now on episode six of season one and it's getting REALLY good!  So, if you start season one...just know it gets way better!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Narci and I weren't joking. We would have had to cut you out of our lives. Forever. Aren't you glad we're so hard core?!?! Isn't it fabulous?!?!?! XOXO

Stephanie Jennings said...

Please do a post on your WDW trip. I want to go at the end of the year and need lots of tips! Have a great weekend :)

Narci said...

Haha! It IS so good though!? Have so much fun with your sweet girl this weekend! I love girl time!

Carolyn said...

Have a blast in Disney!! We went in January and loved it! Where are you staying?

Kimm Atwood said...

Just started watching scandal....can you say addicted!!! Love it!!! Enjoy your girl time this weekend!!!

Kara said...

I'm so envious you are going to Disney! Plus, Scandal is the best! So glad you jumped on the bandwagon.

Rachel said...

Pedicures and shopping with Ebby Lee sounds fun!!
I am envious that you're going to Disney!! :)

Dani {Adventures of a Pharm Girl} said...

Yes! Scandal is good that's all I can say. I was also a skeptic but I quickly became a believer haha! Enjoy y'all's girls day!!!

Tina Santos said...

I started watching Scandal because your friends suggestions..I managed to watch Season 1 and 2 on four days..Love it can't wait for Season 3 to be on netflix..

Amy J said...

FYI - our favorite layering tanks are on sale at Target this week! I just stocked up for the summer! Have a great time at Disney! :)