Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pin-spired, WIWW, & IG Challenge

*SO SORRY!!!  If you tried to check out the Vigoss jeans 40% off, it was the wrong link.  I changed it and we're good to go!!  Thanks for letting me know!
 First, I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel to show you my Pin-spired look.  I absolutely LOVE this look!!!  Doesn't it scream, "Baseball Mom"??  haha!!  Or in my case, "Beginner Tee-Ball Mom"?

I saw this on Pinterest and I immediately fell in love!!!  She looks SO put together but SO comfy!!

I've shared my version with you before...but here it is again!  I searched and searched for a camo tee.  I finally found one at Target for super cheap!!  It's a thin shirt so I'll definitely always wear a tank underneath.  I absolutely LOVE this look!!

Camo Tee:  Exact shirt from Target here. Just shirt is a large.  I wish I had a medium, but it was the last shirt in the store.  I was so excited that they even had it, so I knew I'd make it work.  I love that it's not a tight shirt b/c I want it to be comfy...but a medium would be a better choice.
Grey Tank:  Exact tank here from Target.
Vigoss Jeans:  Exact jeans here.  I ordered a back up pair of these yesterday.  I wear mine ALL THE TIME!!!  They're on sale for under $35!!  If you're on the fence, now is the time to JUMP!
Converse:  Nordstrom here.

Now...because it's Wednesday, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.

My look for Nixon's first tee-ball game.

Navy Stripe Tee:  Gap option similar here.  Through the end of the day, everything at Gap is 35 % off with the code SAVE!!
Red Tank:  Exact tank here.  The colors are seasonal, so red probably won't make another appearance until the fall.
Camo Pants:  Mine are from Gap and sold out.  Two options from and here.

Converse:  Nordstrom here.

All in purple for Epilepsy Awareness Day!
I was keepin' it real in my workout clothes.  This was even AFTER my workout.  Can we say HOT MESS?

Purple Jacket:  Mine is sold out, but here's a purple option for a pullover.
Purple Tank:  You can't see mine, but this is similar.  (And on sale for $10!)
Grey Capris:  These are in super random sizes/colors, but they're a cute option.

Lots of my people in this one...ha!

Chambray Shirt:  This is a cute option from Gap.  (35% off with code SAVE!)
Tank:  Exact tank here.
Coral Pants:  Similar here or here.  
Bright Scarf:  Cute option here or here and they're super affordable!  These scarves are from Charlotte Russe...they're 2 for $12 and free shipping!!  I have several scarves from there and always get compliments! 

Crochet Toms:  Exact Toms here (well except a new pair won't have that black stain on the toe :)).

Denim Jacket:  Here.
Statement Necklace:  Similar option here.  (Love the pink/coral combo!)
Tank:  Exact here.
Maxi Skirt:  Cute Gap option here. (and 35% off!)

You can hardly see!!!

Wedges:  Exact here.

Tassel Necklace:  Similar here.
Top:  Similar boatneck tee here (and 35% off).
Tank:  Here.
Vigoss Jeans:  Exact jeans here. 

Crochet Toms:  The lilac is sold out, but this pair is "denim" and has the crochet look.

I thought I'd throw in one of Ebby Lee's looks for the week.  Some people have a "style".  You know leggings and dresses are their thing?  Or maybe jeans and tops?  Ruffled pants with dresses??   The good thing about this girl is she is a mix of it ALL!  She definitely has an opinion about what she's wearing, but if she's given choices....she will choose a VARIETY of things!  I love that about my girl!!

Bowen's style includes a lot of his older brother's hand-me-downs...ha!

Polo Shirt:  Shirt here.
Red Onesie was a hand-me-down from Nix.
Gap Jeans:  These are Bowen's exact Gap jeans.

Nixon's face is CRAZY!!!  And...check out E's!!  Oh my!!

But...this is Nixon's favorite kind of look.  
(I'll try to take a pic of him in his "nicer" wardrobe next week...ha!)

Captain America Tee:  Similar here from Old Navy.
Gap Jeans:  Exact jeans here.

Andrea and I are at it again!!  The April challenge is on!!  This month there will be a WINNER!!  So...join the fun!  You won't want to miss this!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

You totally nailed all of your looks! My favorite (and it was hard to decide) was the camo tee with your Converse. Love!!!

Melissa Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I think I need Ebby Lee to come be my stylist, she is always so put together and adorable. I love your chevron maxi, that might just need to be my next maxi print purchase.

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

I love your style! So so cute and yet comfy and practical for having children!!!

April Parrish said...

Loved your outfit with the maxi skirt! Also you should recreate Ebby Lee's outfit in an adult version! She is too cute all styled in her leopard! :-)
Have a blessed day!

Katie Paladino said...

Your baseball mom outfit? Nailed it! Love!

TorontoSAM said...

I just made a list of all of the things I want to buy for spring/summer based on this post. If only Nordstrom would get to Canada so I can try some things on - too nervous to shop online. Maybe there is a Nordstrom in Vegas when I go this month...hmmm...

Tracy Miller said...

All of your looks are so cute but I love the camo t shirt and your kids are absolutely adorable!

JennyMae said...

Your kids are so cute :-) I LOVE your tassel necklace!!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love all the looks! Such a fan of the camo tee look! Maybe it is because I have all of the exact same pieces and just recreated it yesterday! lol! Great minds think alike :)

Rachel said...

I love your baseball mom look!!
And the chambray with coral pants is one of my very favorite combos :)

Darcy said...

Love the chevron maxi with the tank & denim jacket! May I ask - where is your chunky/square-ish nude jewel bracelet from? It's gorgeous!

AshleyA said...

I can't find the jeans on sale when I click the link! Was I too late? I hope not!

Elaine Welte said...

Ebby Lee looks adorable! I love your camo tee!

Sparky said...

I love all of your outfits!! I have been reading for a while and just saw that Bowen and my little girl share a birthday! Bowen is older by 7 hours :) How cool! Thanks for inspiring me to get out of my sweats and into cute outfits!

Tab & Erika said...

So sorry!!! I had the wrong link for the Vigoss's fixed now. Thank you for ALL the sweet words!!

Kristen said...

gorgeous outfits, just found your blog - you are so teeny and young to have 3 littles! :) they are adorable!

AshleyA said...

Awesome, thanks so much for the new link. I have a pair in a different brand, but they're too tight around the ankles to cuff. Do you cuff yours and they work?

Dani @ Adventures of a Pharm Girl said...

Oh. My. Word. Look at Ebby Lee and those cute little leopard flats! And what a perfect look for t-ball. All of your looks seem so comfty and versatile! Thanks for sharing girl!

Katie (Crazy Mama J) said...

Eeeee! So excited to order the jeans! I clicked earlier and just assumed I missed the sale. Glad you fixed it! :)

Tab & Erika said...

Yes, I cuff mine too AND I can leave them uncuffed and wear them with tall boots. They're SO versatile!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

That first look...Tee Ball mom with the camo shirt...darling! LOVE it!
I need that chevron maxi skirt!
Ebby Lee is TOO cute! Love her style! Thanks for linking up with us!