Monday, May 12, 2014

Make it Stop!!!




We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming because we're STUCK in Orlando!! Tab caught an early flight this morning because he has a big meeting tomorrow. He needed to get prepared and could NOT miss it! Good thing he left early because after spending 8 hours at the airport, the kiddos and I finally (thanks to Shay!) checked into a hotel. We are trying for a successful round two tomorrow leaving bright and EARLY!! Hope to have the kitchen post up later tomorrow!! But for now....we're enjoying the never ending Disney Trip 2014!!!

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Erika...you are such a trooper! I would be sobbing in the fetal position in some corner right now if I were you. (Either that or I would be cussing like a sailor at someone from American Airlines...) You're super mom!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. YOU'RE A FREAKING ROCK STAR.

Haley Bishop said...

Oh my goodness, friend, praying you make it home safe today!! You are WONDER MOM!!!!!