Friday, May 2, 2014

Pinspired-May Edition

 I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel to show you my Pin-spired look. 

This is my inspiration picture.  I loved the spring colors mixed with the floral and distressed jeans.  Now, that's a look I can get behind!!

I thought about asking Tab to take a picture of me outside holding a Starbucks cup, but I knew he'd think I was ridiculous!!  ha!  I turned the inspiration picture into a more comfy/casual look.

Here are some of the items I found if you're interested in creating this look.

Super cute Gap v-neck tee available here.

These are my exact jeans.  Unfortunately, they're only available in random sizes.

Crochet Toms...also in black and purple.

I also wanted to hold this bag in my picture, but forgot all about that too!!

Shay did a super fun post ALL about crossbody bags and she peer pressured me into buying this one!  ha!  I am NOT a purse girl.  Up until purchasing this one, I owned one purse.  It was really only for trips!!  But...I couldn't pass up the price.  I love how it looks in doesn't have a cheap look at all!!

If crossbody bags aren't your thing, this satchel is a cute option and it's on sale for 50% off making it under $30!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a GREAT weekend!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Several things...first, you nailed that look.

Second, Tab really should have photographed you holding a Starbucks cup nonchalantly in the front yard. That would have been fabulous :).

Third, now I need like 4 floral scarves because you looked so cute in yours!

Fourth, you MUST buy that satchel! It is so perfect!! I love, love, love it!!

Fifth, XOXO

Melissa Kelly said...

Such a cute look. I am thinking I might need those crocheted Toms!

Rachel said...

You'd look so cute with Starbucks cup in hand! :)
I am obsessed with the color of your top!!

Katie Paladino said...

Love your look Erika! So springy chic!:)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Ooooh! Love your floral scarf! And listen, you HAVE to have Tab take your pic with a starbucks cup next time. HAVE TO. Yes, he would think you're crazy....but it would be worth it!!!!
Can't wait to see you today friend!

Narci said...

Love those cute bags and the floral scarves!! :)

Samantha said...

Love it, perfection recreation!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Too cute!!! And I concur with everyone else... you totally should have had tab take a pic with a Starbucks cup. Next month, for sure! :)

Elaine Welte said...

Love the satchel!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love this look! I think it is even better than the inspiration photo! And I love that crossbody Shay made you get ;)
Have a great weekend!

Sascha said...

Love the look!! the jean link goes to the Crochet Toms; can u tell me what jeans they are? Thanks said...

so cute!
actually the girl in the first picture, had a fashion blog too, i pinned something of hers awhile ago, and then i linked upto it.. she's cute as a button, however, i couldn't be friends with anyone that can fit into a 24jean ;)
her blog is
she has some cute stuff, and i think she adores the same $35 jeans!

Daily Express said...

Love your outfit re-creation here. I have the same outfit pinned....I just don't have the right color top. Or the scarf. So thanks for the suggestions on where to find those! You look great and definitely go for the Starbucks cup next time. :)
Gina -- On the Daily Express

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE your pinspired look! Absolutely love it! I have all the pieces, I think I need to recreate it as well! Thanks for linking up! :)