Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Three-Mother's Day Wish List

Happy Tuesday!!!  In honor of Mother's Day THIS Sunday (maybe you should remind the important people in your life...just so they don't forget.  haha!), I'm going to highlight the Top Three things I WOULD be asking for if we weren't at Disney World and if we weren't updating our backyard!!  haha!!



I know that patio cushions don't really last THAT long...maybe a couple years?  So, I don't like spending a lot of money on new cushions.  I'd love a new set like this.  I think I could add all different kinds of colorful pillows to brighten up the backyard.  And...the navy is so neutral!  I could add any color!! 




I'd love to decorate my arms with a few of these!  LOVE the fun colors!!

Or...a few of these?

Or...these??  How about one of each??




I LOVE these shoes!!!  Love the little pop of coral!  Love the espadrille look!  Love it!

Ok...Mamas, what is on your wishlist this year??  Let me know!  Maybe I should add something else to mine!  haha!!  Have a GREAT day!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

9 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You are such a great mama that I think your three kiddos should totally get you all three things. Tell them that Ms. Shay said to ask their daddy for money ;).

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Love all your choices!!!!! And I want a new neon pink sequin bracelet for myself!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

You have three kids - I think you need all three presents. For sure. :)

Melissa Kelly said...

You could wear the shoes and the bracelets and sit on your new patio cushions. It makes perfect sense to me, very practical.

Narci said...

Love all of these things! Those wedges are darling!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Great ideas Erika! Those cusions are the perfect neutral!
I love "experiences", so I am hoping we get to take a day trip somewhere fun :)
Otherwise I would settle for a mani/pedi and a nice meal :)

Rachel said...

Those bracelets are beautiful!!
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Lauren and Eddie said...

I bought myself (HA!) a new light-weight robe and two pairs of earrings. Helps my husband out and I get what I need! ;) This is the first time I've ever done that!

Tanya said...

You are such a cutie and sweetie! I just love to read your blog! I'm a YaYa to 3 little grandbabies and 4 grown up kiddos and so your youth with your little ones is so fun to read about! Enjoy every day with them!
I'm picking a new fountain for my garden, some Eternity perfume, and a dinner date with my sweetie!
Can't wait to hear about Disney fun!