Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore-DW Edition

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!!!  Whew!!  We survived ALL the craziness on the way back and FINALLY arrived home yesterday morning.  I'll be blogging all about our trip soon!!  

But to stick with my normal Wednesday schedule, today I'm showing you WHAT I WORE AT DISNEY WORLD.  Believe me, if you're headed to DW or anywhere similar or basically anywhere you might be walking a lot...I have a must-have for you. :)  Trust me...you're gonna need it!

First things first...what I wore on my feet.  I'm going to be honest and let you know I bought a new pair of Toms just for the trip, but after wearing these shoes on day one....I NEVER put the Toms on my feet!!  Skechers Go Walks (a few other color options-black, white, and stone)

Let me just say that after being on my feet for thirteen hours the first day, holding numerous kids at different times, and WALKING WALKING WALKING....my feet NEVER hurt!  The entire 6 days!!  My legs, back, hips....that's another story!  ha!  But...seriously these shoes were lifesavers!!  Tons of ladies were wearing them.  They should be named "The Official Shoe of Disney World".  hahaha!

Chevron Skechers  (also comes in mint)

My sister-in-law bought the Skechers Next Generation Walking Shoe.  
(It ties so it's more like a tennis shoe.)

Zappos has even more color options.  I have the grey. (Bright coral, hot pink, many more choices...free shipping and free returns)

Zappos also has little girl options here.

My mom also bought a pair.  The three of us were like a walking ad for these Skechers shoes.  Trust me...you need these!!!


I wore my J.Crew Factory shorts almost every day.  
(On sale and use code SAVE30 for an additional 30% off)  So comfy!  And...super cute!


I also stocked up on cute inexpensive tanks from Target.



I was SO glad I took this Target camo hat!!  I wanted to wear it every single day.  But...I refrained.  Let's just say that I don't have the best Disney World hair.  You'll see...hahaha!


Bowen has the Kiwi Green Striped "Large Backpack" in the Fairfax Collection at Pottery Barn Kids.  I got asked a LOT about where our backpack was from.  This is the bag I filled with wipes, diapers, snacks, and anything else we might need for the day.

Vacation pictures coming soon!!!


Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

10 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Love!! I am so glad you loved the Sketchers! I can't wait to see all of the pics of your family!

Erin said...

I'm a nanny to three busy busy little girls and I bought some Sketchers after Shay recommended them. I love them! The best part was, I wear a size 7-7.5 and the big kid size 5 fit me perfectly (I started with a 6, but they were too big). They look just like the adult version, but are cheaper. Yay! :)

Allison said...

I have the grey sketchers...I LOVE THEM oh my goodness!! Can't wait to see pics from the trip!

Rachel said...

Comfy shoes (and comfy clothes!) are definitely a must for having lots of fun at DisneyWorld!

Lana L. said...

Those skechers are the most comfortable shoes - I wear mine all the time! Glad you had a fun trip.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oooh! Such a good tip about those Sketchers! Can't wait to see all the pics of the trip!

V @ X-tremely V said...

You have convinced me...I need those Sketchers!

Brooks Matthews said...

Just have to say… I bought the Sketchers GoWalks for a summer trip to Chicago, but I broke them out early for state testing this week at the school where I teach. NEVER have I been able to do anything after testing because my feet hurt so bad but after 3 days of continuous laps around the classroom while students test, my feet feel like they could run a marathon (but like you said mah legs and back are killin'). Love love love these shoes!!

Shay Moore said...

I bought the Skechers Flex and they have broken in so badly, they are way too soft and are causing foot pain. The only GoWalks I can find have memory foam in the feet, which doesn't offer enough support and causes foot and ankle pain. Did yours have memory foam in them?

Tab & Erika said...

Shay....mine might have memory foam?? So sorry! I'm not sure! They were just so comfortable walking around Disney World for a week. My feet never hurt. Good luck!!