Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What We Wore

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!!

I was a bit of a slacker this week with pictures!  Sorry!
Early t-ball game on Saturday morning...called for a hat!!

Camo Hat:  Target here.
Baseball Tee: J.Crew Factory here.
Red Tank:  Target tank here (on sale...thanks for the tip, Priscilla!!)
Navy Shorts:  J.Crew Factory here.

Flip Flops:  Old Navy here.

*Cute Shoes on Sale Alert*
I was browsing the mall the other day looking for the perfect retirement gift for Marla (mother-in-law) when I came upon these wedge sandals.  In real life, they're a cute gold.  The wedge sandal is cute because it is casual but the wedge makes it a little more dressy.  And...they're on sale for under $50!!  I knew Marla would LOVE these!

Or in nude here.

Or these Sam Edelman sandals!!  Darling!!!  My girlfriend, Jeni, wore them to my house last nihgt for a little girl's night.  They are SO cute in person!!  And..they're on sale for under $70!  

Tab...if you're reading this, did you know it would be TOTALLY acceptable for you to get me a gift "just because".  If you need a gift idea, try these sandals in a 7.  Thank you!

Church on Sunday my side kick saying, "Cheese".

Dress:  I could find NOTHING similar, but this is cute. :)
Denim Jacket:  Zappos here.

Wedges:  Nordstrom here.  They only have black in a size 11.  :(

I'm horrible at the standing selfie!!!  hahaha!  I made this picture as big as the others and my face was HUGE!!  So...that's why it's smaller.  :)

Tank:  Exact Target tank here.
Distressed Jeans:  Exact Nordstrom jeans here.
Wedges:  Black wedges here. (Only size 11-if you're a size 11, you NEED these!)

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Jeni's shoes were so cute on her last night! I totally agree! And Bowen saying "cheese" next to you...eeks! That was like the cutest thing EVER!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I NEVER would have given those sandals a second look until I saw them on Jeni last night! LOVE. And you're so cute headed to church!!!!! Favorite outfit for sure!

Kimm Atwood said...

Just ordered those adorable sandals !!! The perfect little flat sandal, totally perfect and love they are on sale

Rachel said...

Love all three of those outfits, especially the pink ruffle dress!!
I am a size 11 but it looks like a few more sizes are available today in the wedge! I need to find $50 haha.

Jill G said...

Those sandals are super cute! My favorite outfit is the one you wore to church! Such a pretty dress!


Narci said...

I love both of those sandals! And, you looked darling heading to an early morning tball game! :)

Melissa Kelly said...

That pink ruffle dress is adorable. Yeah for no more 8am t-ball this season!

Liz/ said...

LOVE your dress for Sunday church, so pretty and you look fab as usual!!!

Elaine Welte said...

You look adorable and so put together for the baseball game!!! And, those Sam Edelman shoes!! Love!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

LOVE that pink ruffle dress :) SO CUTE!!!

Cathy and Marshall said...

I actually AM a size 11 - but I'm also 6 feet tall...not sure if I can pull off those wedges?! Those Sam Edelman sandals are awesome, though!

Bethany Halpern said...

You are so precious! I personally love your causal style with the target tee! Can I ask the size. Do they run large or small? Thanks XO