Monday, May 5, 2014

What's Nightstand

Happy Monday!!!  Today I'm linking up with my girl, Andrea, for her new series...What's On.  Today we're all sharing what's on our nightstands.  Let me just say our bedroom and master bath are the two rooms that have received NO love since we've moved in.  I'm hoping soon I'll have NEW nightstands to share with you!!  (Tab Slaughter...wink wink!)

This is my nightstand...a lamp, books, and a picture frame.

Ebby Lee at 20 months...LOVE this picture!  We had family pictures done in Missouri this particular year.  I just love the fact that she's walking around on her mama's old stompin' ground!

My morning routine....Jesus Calling Devotion, Unglued (I'm loving this book right now!!  I'll share more about it when I'm finished!), and the Bible.

I can't wait to read what everyone else has on their nightstands!!!

And a quick weekend recap...
The baby chicks at M's school hatched so we HAD to go see them.

The countdown got serious at our house!!!
Friday...I was SO thankful for this guy joining us at the doctor.  The big kiddos both had well visits.  Nixon had to get shots AND when they're all in a little room it's like a circus!!  Tab went in to work a little late just so he could help me out.  :)

This is what happens when E steals my phone during Nixon's t-ball game.

She and Kensington play "model".  hahahaha!

I didn't care though.  I had my eyes glued to this kid (well AND Bowen who loves to run off during Nixon's t-ball games...ha!).  

We had a GREAT weekend!!  It was pretty nice and low-key!!  
Hope you have an awesome Monday!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

I need to go clean off my nightstand! Your nightstand is so nice and neat...I swear, mine has like 4 bottles of Bath and Body Works lotion on it right now with three things of chapstick!

Melissa Kelly said...

I love the model shoot and the baby chicks! I need Nixon to come back and tell Hudson all about Disney. For some reason he thinks visiting the North Pole would be fun, doesn't he know we are beach people?

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

The model shoot is HILARIOUS! Love those girls!

Elizabeth said...

Love Jesus Calling & Loved Unglued, too! =)

Rachel said...

I love that sweet photo of little Ebby Lee!
I have Jesus Calling and a Lysa TerKeurst book on my nightstand too :)

V @ X-tremely V said...

Your nightstand looks so clean and nice...nothing at all like mine! ha!
Love the modeling going on with EBby Lee and Kensington :) Too cute!
Hope you have an amazing time at Disney! Can't wait to see photos :)