Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What We Wore

It's Wednesday!  I linked up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.
Grey Flowy Top:  Mine is from a local boutique.  I found this one at Anthropologie.  Super cute and it has the cotton/fun print look.
Tank:  Exact Target tank here.
Shorts:  Exact J.Crew Factory shorts here.

The back is cute, see? :)

Sam Edelman Sandals:  Exact here. 

We went to dinner on Thursday night.  As I was taking my selfie, I looked over and saw these three cuties!

Floral Top:  Similar option here at Nordstrom.
Mint Shorts:  Exact shorts here.

The big kiddos were meeting Tab and I at the movie theater.  Bowen was going to hang with Gary and Marla.  I ran out of time, so I didn't feed him dinner.  Instead I grabbed an easy mac (on the counter) and called it a day!  ha!

So excited about our movie date!!  Nix was sportin' his medal from swim lessons.

Somebody wearing Batman pajamas joined us for take #2!

Top:  I couldn't really find anything similar.  Sorry!  :(
Denim Shorts:  Exact Gap shorts here.

ha!  I forgot that I didn't have my shoes on yet!  Another view of the shorts. :)

Floral Dress:  Mine is old and sold out.  This is a cute option from Anthropologie.  Or...if you're looking for a similar look, someone at church told me it looked like a Matilda Jane dress.  I agree!!  Contact Andrea if you want to place an order.  She also has a MJ giveaway going on now!!

Wedges:  Nordstrom here. Select sizes and colors, but under $35!!

Check out my cuties before church on Sunday Morning!  They were looking good!

This picture cracks me up!  Kensington looks as though she's deep in a daydream and Ebby Lee is making the crazies model face EVER!!  Those girls are CRA-ZY!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Those two pictures of you and your two kids are so stinkin' cute!! And that last picture of the girls...cracks me up! They are so funny!

Kimm Atwood said...

Again great outfits...and the sandals can you believe I've had them over a week and haven't worn them yet...yes clearly there is something wrong with me!!!! Happy Wednesday!!!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

All super cute outfits! Love the kids looking in on your selfie! Hilarious!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Love those denim shorts! And thanks for the shoutout :)

The Holmans said...

Where do you get all of your boys' polos??

Melissa Kelly said...

Love the back of the grey flowy top, the floral top and your dress. The swimming medal and your kids are precious. Yup, love it all!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love all your outfits! You are always dressed so cute Erika! I think I need to make a trip down to Texas and raid your closet! I love it all :)
And that dress totally looks like a MJ dress!

Krystin Carey said...

Where did you find Ebby Lee's outfit in the last picture? It is adorable!!

Rachel said...

Your white sleeveless top has such a fun neckline!! I always love the pieces you choose! :)
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Krista Youngblood said...

Just bought the putty wedges! I've been hoping they would go on sale! Can't wait to get them!! Thanks!!

Narci said...

This is always my favorite post! You look darling!