Monday, July 21, 2014

Everybody's Talking About It

Happy Monday, Friends!!  

I showed up WAY late to this party, I know!!  hahaha!!  On Friday morning my Bloglovin' feed was FULL of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posts.  Everyone was sharing their wish lists, their must-haves, or what they bought.  I have to tell you....I LOVED seeing what everyone wanted!!  So, I thought I'd go ahead (even though I'm late) and share my WISH LIST with you!  Some of these things I've already ordered and some I'm holding my breath for my birthday.  ha!  My birthday is in less than 2 weeks, so feel free to take notes. :)  Here are my absolute FAVE things on sale!!



Olivia Moon Blazer...doesn't this SCREAM fall to you??


Zella Workout Capris...my friend, Haley, LOVES Zella workout gear.  She MIGHT have talked me into it. 








Plaid Toggle Coat...I ordered this and LOVE how it looks in person!!  The plaid is SO cute!








Dolce Vita Booties...this was my big splurge and oh my!!!  I tried them on as soon as they arrived!  They fit like a glove!  So comfortable!  The heel is the perfect height.  I called Marla (mother-in-law) later that day to see what she'd bought at the sale.  And...she bought these booties too!!!  Hilarious!!


North Face Pullover...my aunt got my a similar pullover a long time ago and I'm still wearing it.

Ok...there's my wish list!  What do you guys think?  Did anybody order any of these goodies??

22 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Eeks! I can't wait until it's fall and chilly outside and we can wear our new fall gear!! And those purple pants...you totally need those too!

Kimm Atwood said...

Love the booties !!!!

graceandloveblog said...

Cuteness!!! Those booties are so fun! Also, those coated pants! Love!

Melissa Kelly said...

That plaid coat with the hood looks so fun! I ordered those Zella capris in black but they are not here yet, I hear great things about them though.

April Parrish said...

Loved all of your favorites! Especailly the blazer! Perfect for Fall. And those Nike running shoes only $54...how did I miss that!!!! Thankfully there is still more time to shop!
You're gonna need to post pics of you and your MIL with the same booties this fall!
Have a great day! :-)

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I love that faux moto jacket - how did I miss that?!? *headed over to Nordstrom's site right now*

Katie @ Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life said...

Love those coated skinnies! Not really an anniversary sale pick but, I bought your crossbody the other day after I saw it on your wiw post...Super cute! Have a great week!!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

love the plaid coat.. where does it hit on you?.it looks quite short on the model.

Shawnee said...

I bought the Zella workout capris in the blue that is shown with the hoodie you posted. I love the booties...but I'm not a booties girl and don't think I would wear them.

Shelly said...

I love Zella workout gear! And those boots...fun!

Darcy said...

Everyone is saying so many good things about the Zella pants that I feel like I need a pair, even thought I don't ever go the gym! Haha - it's funny what a good sale will make you buy. :) I bought mostly "work" things and posted about them here - http://sscharolais.blogspot.com/2014/07/5-on-friday.html

V @ X-tremely V said...

I love all the items you picked! And those booties are awesome! I picked up the ones Sheaffer featured and love them! I ordered a couple more things today too! loL!

Kimm Atwood said...

I bought that gold dot kate spade case. Love love love it

Missy said...

I have coated skinnies from Old Navy last fall and I luuuurrrrvve me some coated denim! I bet Vigoss are even better.
What color in the $39 peacoat are you getting? I can't choose!:)

Laura Gill said...

Obsessed with those booties! I just splurged on them after seeing this! Thanks for posting! :)

Tab & Erika said...

I got the green!!

Tab & Erika said...

I got the medium and it hits me under the waist. Not too short at all. I agree the Nordstrom pic looks short!!

Elaine said...

Love all of your pics! I bought the pea coat today!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Love that pea coat!!! Great picks!

Tana said...

Great picks! Just wondering about the Vigoss Coated Jeans. Did you have a chance to try them on? If so, how did they fit for sizing? I am on the fence! Thanks!

Laura Gill said...

Hey Erika! I just have a quick question about the Dolce Vita Booties...I got mine in the mail yesterday and the color is way off. They are an olive color and not at all like they are pictured. Is this how yours were or was the color like the picture? Thanks!

Tab & Erika said...

Mine are pretty olive too. I think I read a review or something that said it? I liked the olive though. Sorry, if you aren't happy with it! :)