Monday, July 28, 2014

Favorite Things Party

Happy Tuesday, Girlies!!  Andrea and I are partying today!!  This is a monthly party we have.  It's super simple to join!  Blog your favorite thing (or two) $10 or under and then link up so we can ALL see your goodies!


This book was one of those random purchases on Amazon. You know when they "recommend" other things you should purchase.  It's a devotional with super short daily stories, but Kristen is SO real!  I think any mom can relate to what she's saying.  You should totally check it out!!


Folger's Cinnamom Swirl Coffee

I know I've blogged about my love for this coffee before, but I'm doing it again!  I LOVE this coffee!  The cinnamon is so yummy!  And...it's SO cheap!!  I can only find it at Wal-mart.  When I go I stock up!


Suave Kids' Detangler

Ebby Lee's hair is growing!!  Yay!!  But...that also means she's finally getting tangles in hair.  I picked this up a couple grocery trips ago and it makes a huge difference!!

That's my super random list for today, girls!!  Can't wait to see your faves!!





14 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I am so excited that you've finally reached the point where you're blogging about coffee :). It just makes me so happy! XO

Sandra Litcher said...

That book looks great! I am adding it to my list!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

All fun finds! That cinnamon swirl makes me wish I liked coffee.

Amy said...

We use that exact detangler at our house and it works great! We have two girls with tangles so a bottle goes pretty quickly. ;)

Amy
littlebitsofourlife.blogspot.com

Kimm Atwood said...

Just ordered the book...the title...I pretty much find myself saying that every day. And the hair de-tangler...I've been using it forever with Olivia. Love love love. Happy Tuesday

April Parrish said...

The Cinnamon Swirl coffee sounds yommy! Another great one from Folgers is Caramel Drizzle! Love it!
Have a great day! :-)

Narci said...

Great list!! :) I have never tried that coffee! I will check it out!!

Misty said...

I've seen that book mentioned a couple of other places too. I'm going to have to look into it. And I MUST get Hallie some of that detangler. The pool is making her hair a nappy mess.

Katie Paladino said...

That coffee looks amaze! Must try! Thanks for hosting:)

Lindsay Hilosky said...

With two little girls who love to swim, we have been going through bottle after bottle of hair detangler too! Love the Link Up! http://www.lifeisbetterinpink.com

Sara Moon said...

Thank you for hosting! Must try that coffee for sure thanks for the recomendation. Have a great day.

Jamie Ross said...

I just added that book to my Amazon shopping cart :) It looks like a great read!! :)

Rachel said...

Erika, thanks for the devo recommendation!
Yeah, you should look into the wet brush for Ebby Lee! :)
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Carroll said...

That coffee sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it on my next grocery trip. :) Thanks for hosting this fun linkup! It's so neat reading about everyone's favorite finds. :)