Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What We Wore

You guys!!  I was a total slacker in the picture-taking department this week, but that's okay, right?
I'm still linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and Get Your Pretty On.

Church on Sunday morning...check out Nixon's face!  ha!

Tank:  Super similar to my tank here.
Maxi Skirt:  Cute option from Nordstrom here.

Wedges:  Cute option here and under $50 on sale!!

Girl's night out last week!

Mint Tank:  This tank is coral, but a great option!  If you want mint, this is your tank.
Coral Tank:  Exact tank here.
White Skinnies:  Similar here at Old Navy.

 Other than that...I've pretty much looked like this all day every day.  A pool bum!

We've been spending lots of quality time at the pool!

Hope you're getting to be a pool or beach bum some this summer too!!


Mix and Match Mama said...

Okay...the picture of Ebby Lee in the hat...that is like the cutest picture ever. Seriously, it should be your Christmas card photo :).

Kimm Atwood said...

I agree with shay...that pic of her is adorable! And like usual you look super cute as do the kiddos

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I'm thinking you should never ever wear anything but maxi skirts. You look SO good in them!!!!

Narci said...

I love her sassy swimsuit! Precious!

Katie @ Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life said...

Love your looks Erika! That maxi and lace top....AWESOME!! And totally love that pic of Ebby Lee! I see modeling in her future! :)

Slightly Askew Designs said...

Ebby Lee!!!! If she had any kind of social media account I would demand that that become her profile picture on all platforms immediately :) hahaha

Melissa Kelly said...

Ebby Lee is ADORABLE! Love all of your looks.

Melanie said...

I just started reading your blog and now I am a big fan. Love it!! Now I am going back to catch up on your posts!

Heidi said...

Where did you buy the long gold necklace you are wearing in the first picture? I LOVE IT!!

Tab & Erika said...'s from Stella and Dot. I wear it all the time!