Monday, August 25, 2014

Favorite Things Party

We're having a PARTY!!!  This is one of my favorite days of the month.  I love joining Andrea and sharing my favorite thing or two under $10.  You should join us!!

By the way, Ebby Lee walked right in and did great yesterday morning!!  Again, thank you for all the prayers and sweet words!

My VERY favorite $10 gift is BIRCHBOX!  If you've never heard of it, Birchbox is an amazing monthly subscription where for only $10 (YES, I KNOW!) you receive five samples...all beauty related.  This month I received an oil therapy for my hair, a perfume sample, a bronzer, beauty balm, and breath spray.  The great thing about it (other than it's only $10) is you can write a review on the products you receive and earn points.  After enough points, you can order regular size products for free!  Click HERE to check it out.  I'm telling you...it's SO much fun to receive a surprise box of goodies every month.

I've already shared this book with you, but I think you can get it from Amazon for $10??  This is a super quick type read devotional.  There is a always a funny story along with a verse.  Yesterday morning do you think it was an accident that the chapter was called, "Letting Go of Your Child"???  I don't think so!  :)  

Ladies...this is important.  Have you tried these??  Oh. My. Goodness.  I grabbed them to have a little special treat after dinner.  We had them on Sunday night and they were DELICIOUS!!!  Let's just say that I MIGHT have had two!  You need to add these to your grocery list ASAP!!  

I'm doing something SUPER fun tomorrow!!  Can't wait to share it with you!!  

And...join us for the party!!  Link up with us and share your favorite thing under $10!  Can't wait to check them out!





10 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Um, headed to the grocery store tomorrow and I'm totally buying those cookies! Yummmmmmy!

Sandra Litcher said...

Birchbox sounds fabulous!! I can't wait to check it out!

kimm atwood said...

Yay for Ebby lee having a great day and those cookies...adding them to my grocery list!!! Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to see what you're doing tmw !!!

Kim R @ 1200 Miles Away said...

I just started ordering Birchbox after several coworkers suggested it. It should be here any day now and I can't wait. I do love subscription services because they are little treats that you wouldn't buy for yourself.

Thanks for hosting!

Katie {The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Those cookies look amazing!!!! And I didn't I realize Birchbox was only $10 a month!?! May just have to give it a try.

Jamie {the celebrating momma} said...

I almost wrote about my Birchbox for the link up today but I forgot to take pictures so I had to go a different route! I LOVE mine! I am adding the cookies to my list now..I love anything that has to do with S'mores! Sounds DELISH!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

So I wasn't sold on the cookies when you told me about them the other day (I'm not a huge marshmallow fan), but they look sooooooo good! And when I read your teaser for tomorrow I was all "Ooooh! I wonder what she's doing?!?" And then I was like. Wait. Ha!!!!!!!!! :)

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

Those s'more cookies look amazing!!

sayyestohappy said...

Smores and a cookie?! Looks amazing!

I've been wanting to try to Birchbox, maybe I will sign up for it. Good to hear you like it!

audra wray said...

So glad Kindergarten went so well! I will be making those cookies ASAP