Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I Wore

It's been a LONG time since I've done a "What I Wore" post.  Mostly I've been slacking because I'm wearing a swimsuit and cover-up 90% of the time.  But...I have a couple "real" outfits over the last few weeks.  I'm linkin up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.
Maxi Dress-On sale at Nordstrom here or solid colors here.
My exact dress is here at Gap in just a couple sizes.

Blouse-Option here from Nordstrom.
Tank-Target tank here.
Leggings-Found a super cute Ikat option from Nordstrom here.

Wedges-A super cute option on sale at Nordstrom for $55 here!

Tank-Cute tank on sale here.
White Tank-Maternity Tank from Target here.
Denim Shorts-Exact Gap shorts on sale here!

The winner of the Honey Pie Accessories Giveaway is....

Congratulations, Tara!!!  I'm e-mailing HPA your info right now!

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!!


kimm atwood said...

These are always my favorites. Love seeing great outfits! You look adorable as usual.

The Guerra Girls said...

Oh I'm sooooo excited I won!! Thank you!!!

Kim R @ 1200 Miles Away said...

I really like those floral leggings you wore with your "must-have" wedges. Super cute and summery!

Jossie said...

I love that necklace! Where is it from? :-)

audra wray said...

I wore my nordstrom wedges today! Cute outfits as always, Erika!