Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I Wore

I'm changing it up a little today!  Because I'm STILL wearing mostly a swimsuit and a cover-up and who needs to see that????  Today I'm showing you my most popular links from the "What I Wore" posts the last month.  You might be a little surprised!!

THIS maxi dress that's on sale for $38.90 at Nordstrom.

THESE wedges on sale at Nordstrom for $55!


THESE tanks are on sale for $20 at Nordstrom.


Tom's Desert Wedges High Booties...by the way, I LOVE the tassel on these shoes!

And...my Gap denim shorts!!!

I was a little surprised the booties made the list!  You girls MUST be like me.  We're ready for cooler weather, so we're purchasing new fall clothes and shoes JUST to be ready!  :)

13 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I am sooooooo ready for fall weather. Words cannot describe how ready I am. I'm just going to sit and stare at those booties for a while to put me in the fall mood ;).

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Cute picks! And I love those booties too! I haven't tried them on yet, but I won't be able to resist the pull for long! :)

Doused In Pink said...

I am loving those booties! They are on my fall wishlist! But still holding on to my sandals for awhile longer!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Baby Mama said...

I love the booties too. I am ready to wear some of my new fall stuff!

Narci said...

How did I miss that tank? So cute!!!

kimm atwood said...

Ummm those booties are the best and seriously as I'm sitting here in this 98 degree weather today I am so ready for fall!!! Happy Wednesday

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

I would love to know what you gals think fall weather temps are?
it gets crazy hot there. what temp do u think. it's chilly??

Elaine said...

Loving the maxi dress! And the J Crew t-shirts are so comfy!

Tab & Erika said...

Dressel Family....I should say 70's...but if I'm being 100% honest, I think we'll be pulling out fall clothes when it's in the 80's. :)

audra wray said...

I am so ready for fall clothes! And all things fall!!! Cute as always, Erika!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

ohh that's still summer temps here on Canada ;-)
we have actually had a hot summer, it reached in the 90s..wooohoooo!!!

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

Those booties!!! I LOVE THEM

Mary Woods said...

I'm ordering the Tom's! What color do you like?