Thursday, August 21, 2014

What My Crazy Crew's Been Up To...

This is what my crazy crew has been up to lately...
The big kids can be SO sweet to Bowen.  One day last week they played and played with blocks in his room.  He eats up every second of being the center of attention.  ;)

This kid is a fan of the selfie. 

Bowen's face CRACKS me up!!  These are the looks I got after I declared it "Errand Day". 

What's better than lunch for the 4 of us for under $10??

Friday...we hit up the pool!

Narci and Presley invited us to see the Beauty and the Beast play with them on Saturday.  To say these girls were excited....would be a HUGE understatement!

Belle was so pretty!!  The girls were in "awe"!

Sunday...I went grocery shopping ALONE!  Let me just say that I can concentrate WAY better when I'm not there with three kids!

My crazies on Monday morning...we hit up the gym and the pool.

Nixon's face is SO funny!!  After the picture, he reenacted this face so he could show Ebby Lee.

Post-pool....Bowen found a pacifier.  Don't worry.  I'm sure it was found in the pool bag or our car.  He hasn't had one of those in AGES! crew and I headed to the Perot Museum.  I asked Ebby Lee what she wanted to do on her last week before kindergarten.  This was her request!

Nixon's FAVORITE area 

I took this to show the CRAZINESS of that play area.  You know who pushed their way right through to get to the slide??  BOWEN!  He thinks he's 12...not even kidding.

Right after this picture a little girl took a potato from him.  He chased her down screaming, "NO, NO"!  Until I found him another one.  hahahaha!

We had SO much fun!

Bowen's favorite area....the WATER!

Ebby Lee LOVES the art area AND this spot in the Sports Hall.  You can choose to race a dinosaur, cheetah, some kind of creepy looking fish, or athletes.  I should add there was a long line so lots of people watching.  In true Nixon form (remember Disney World?) when he was about three people from the front...he said that he really had to go to the bathroom.  Hahaha!  He didn't!  He just got nervous!

They raced a gymnast and were so fast!

Ebby Lee was in Lane 1 and Nix was Lane 2.

At this point, Bowen was getting TIRED!!

So this happened :)

This reminded us all of Ice Age.

My kiddos love this area too, but we arrived here last and there were TONS of kids!!  We'll have to hit it up first thing next time.

Then B played in the water and got soaked!!

It was the PERFECT day with my crazies!!

Hope you're having a great week as well!!


Mix and Match Mama said...

Ahhhh! That is a perfect week! Ebby Lee looks so old in the pics in front of the Coral with her hair in the pink headband. She totally looks like a kid who needs to be in school ;). Happy Thursday!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Sweet Bowen. I promise if you put me in a stroller, I could fall asleep anywhere too!

Traci said...

Sometimes my kids will find an old paci in the toy box and then they play around with it for a while, too funny!

melissabunny100 said...

Cute post! said...

what cuties!

audra wray said...

Aww what a fun week! Good luck getting ready for school :)

Val @ Chicken Scratch. said...

Ebby Lee's dress is that last photo is so cute!!!!!!

hillary said...