Sunday, September 28, 2014

Favorite Things Party

Hey Girls!!!  Welcome to our Favorite Things Party!  Every month Andrea and I team up and host an online version of a Favorite Thing Party.  We share a couple things we love that are $10 or under.  You can join us!  Just blog your favorite thing and link up!!

Today my list is RANDOM!!!

Target-Thank You Cards...with my Rodan and Fields' business up and running I am constantly in need of new stationery.  I love the selection Target has to offer.  I have these exact cards at home!  This pack has 16 cards for $5.99!

Target-Thank You Cards...Target also has a lot of gold foil cards that are ADORABLE!!  I think this pack is $11.99.  I cheated a little bit.  :)

September in my house smells like apples, but I absolutely LOVE the Pumpkin Apple scent from Bath and Body Works.  I think it should be named the fragrance of September.  hahaha!!  I think the candle is $12, but right now it's 2 for $20.



Shay and I were discussing nail polish when we were in Nashville.  You know because we're always really into "deep" conversations.  haha!!  Believe me at a Christian women's conference, we had plenty of deep discussions!!  Anyway, she recommended this color.  I picked it up last week and I love it!!  Perfect fall color!!

Remember we'd love for you to join us!!  Have a GREAT day, Ladies!!






13 comments:

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

Those gold foil thank you cards are so pretty!
Pumpkin apple sounds amazing!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Because we've been talking about that polish for a week now, my nails are painted that color too right now! You and I could conquer the world with our deep conversations ;).

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I love Target cards too! And the pumpkin apple candle just makes me happy!

kimm atwood said...

I have lots of target note cards,,,they are so cute!!! And love the candle. May need to make a purchase of that today. Happy monday

Lauren said...

I need that pumpkin apple scented candle! I love both scents and imagine they smell heavenly together!

Cari said...

I love those Thank you cards! That nail polish is one of my favorites!!!

Jamie {the celebrating momma} said...

I love Target thank you cards - they even have some super cute ones in the One Spot. Who doesn't love a pack of cards for a dollar?! Happy Monday! :)

Ida Arias said...

I'm all linked up! The second thank you cards are awesome! I love that nail polish color, it's amazing!!

Queen In Between said...

Really Not a Waitress has been my favorite red since like 1998!! It's the perfect red.

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love the note cards and such from Target! They always have a great selection :)
Of course I am a huge fan of the pumpkin apple candle...blogged about those today :)
I have always heard that that nail polish color is great! I think I need to pick it up :)

Elaine said...

Target also has super cute Thank You cards in their $1.00 spot!

Sarah said...

That was my mom's nail polish color for forever! It really is a great color!

audra wray said...

Oh man I missed the link up today! At least I got to see your cute cards and polish tho!!