Thursday, September 25, 2014

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals


It's FRIDAY!!!  

In true Friday fashion, I'm linking up with my girls, Andrea and Narci, and sharing some of my favorites this Friday!  You should join us!!


#1 Favorite Things Party

Monday, Andrea and I are teaming up again for another Par-Tay!!  It's super simple.  You blog your favorite thing (or two or three) that's $10 or under.  Then you link up so the rest of us can see your goodies!!  You should join us!



#2 Leopard Booties

I have a soft place in my heart for leopard.  I have another soft place in my heart for a COMFY bootie.  Well...when you put those together I can't resist!!  I ordered these leopard booties and am ANXIOUSLY waiting for them to arrive.  I'll let you know what I think when they get here.  ;)


#3 Marla's Birthday

This lady celebrated a special birthday earlier this week.  Last night Gary and I hosted a little party with a few of her girlfriends.  We had a blast!  I'll share more details with you next week!



BIG BROTHER DISCLAIMER....IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINALE (AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU), STOP READING NOW!!!
#4 Big Brother Finale

What did you guys think of the winner??  I mean a family guy AND a police offer??  I think it was the right choice.  But...I did feel a little bad for Cody.  :(  I told Tab that I think they should split the $550,000.  Wouldn't that have been nice??  And...I was SO glad Donny won the extra money!!  Did you see how big he was smiling??!!


#5 Oktoberfest

We live in a big town, but somehow it doesn't feel like it.  :)  Our downtown area does a fabulous job with events...parades, Home for the Holidays (or something like that), Scare on the Square, and I could keep going!!  We've never attended Oktoberfest before, but the kiddos and I are meeting a girlfriend and her kiddo tomorrow for some fun!



I am almost out of this Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask and decided it should be one of my Friday Faves!!  I have one (hopefully two) days left in the bottle I have and I'm hoping my order arrives soon!!  

Remember...if you would like to place an order and become a new Preferred Customer, I'm giving you a pair of Stella and Dot studs-YOUR choice!!  E-mail me if you'd like to hear more about Rodan and Fields.  alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com


#7 Owning It

I'm SO glad you guys enjoyed the new series!!  I already have a fabulous blogger lined up for October!!  I can't wait to see what kind of crazy she shares!! 


#8 Movie Night

It is officially MOVIE NIGHT in the Slaughter house!!!  We love movie nights at our house...a good movie, popcorn, and getting comfy-cozy under a blanket...the PERFECT night!  


Hope you guys have a GREAT Friday night planned as well!!





22 comments:

audra wray said...

Those leopard boots are amazing!!!

Olivia said...

Those booties! Oh my gosh! The best part is they're comfy! I hope Marla's party went well. Hopefully one Friday night when our hubbies are gone, we can join you for movie night! :) I think I just invited myself over. #imdesperateinbasketballseason :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Woohoo for Oktoberfest! We'll see you down there too :). And listen, I cannot wait to hear about Marla's party! I hope it was FABULOUS!

graceandloveblog said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!! Have a blast!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I'm so happy you ordered those leopard booties! When you highlighted them before I thought they were SO YOU!!!! Can't wait to see them!

Doused In Pink said...

Those leopard booties are super cute! Friday's are movie night in our house too! Have a great weekend!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

hannah friend said...

Ahh I love Derrick and Donny! So sad I have to wait another year now :(

Lauren said...

I need some leopard booties in my life, asap!!

Have a great weekend! :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my gosh, I need those booties in my life! Can't wait to hear if you love them...they are adorable!

Emmy said...

SO happy with the outcome of Big Brother, I've been rooting for Derrick since week 1! :) Such a guilty pleasure, hard to believe we have to wait another YEAR for a new season!

Christy said...

How old are your kiddos? Do they all do movie night? How do you go about choosing a movie? I have two kiddos that are 3 1/2 and 2. We've tried movie nights, but it gets crazy. :)

Jennifer said...

We've started doing movie night with our kids on Friday and I love it! Any movie recommendations? We're trying to introduce them to the "classics" from our childhood.

Ida Arias said...

I'm definitely joining in for the Favorite Things under $10 party! Can't wait to see what everyone links up! I love Octoberfest. We have a huge festival here in South Florida coming up! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Rachel - Floral and Fudge said...

Love the leopard booties, and can't wait to see them on you!
Movie night sounds like a perfect idea--I think we'll do the same here :)

Deena Simair said...

Those boots!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THEM

kimm atwood said...

Please let us know about the booties. I'm thinking they are so fab!!! Loved reading all your favorites like usual! Have a great weekend sweet friend!!!

Tab & Erika said...

Christy and Jennifer...usually we watch the movie in the playroom. The big kids (4 and 5) totally watch. Bowen (who will be 2 in November) will half watch-half play. I'll usually put him to bed halfway through the movie. :)

These are a few we've watched lately...Ramona & Beezus, Charlotte's Web, Over the Hedge, Dumbo. (I usually check ABC Family, Disney Channel, & HBO Family channels and record anything we might want to watch.) Let me know if you have any good ideas!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Post is all ready to go for Monday :) Love those booties! Can't wait to see what you think of them! I have never been to an Ocktoberfest, but it sure sounds like a good time :) And your Owning It series is just what I needed. Can't wait for more :)

TorontoSAM said...

First time linking up, love sharing my favourites! Those booties are quite something, I'm not sure I could pull them off but they will look cute on you! I am all over movie night :)

Katie {The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Movie Night is always the BEST!!!! Have a great night! And I totally love the booties!!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

Ummm I am OBSESSED with those booties!!!!!! Too cute!

MWoods said...

Hi, did you get the leopard booties? I've been thinking about ordering them but would love to see what they look like on.
thanks, mary