Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What We Wore

Happy Wednesday!!  You girls are serious about your football!  I'm so glad you had fun last week too!  It's time for my second installment of "What I'd Wear to a Big 12 Football Game".  haha!  That's such a catchy title, isn't it?  Last week I chose five random teams in the conference and made perfect game day outfits to wear to the games.  Today I'm heading to the other five universities to cheer them on (and possibly look cute doing it)!


First up...a football game in Stillwater cheering on the Oklahoma State Cowboys.

How cute would we all be screaming for the Cowboys in this dress??  LOVE it!!

I'd pair that adorable dress with these gorgeous orange Kendra Scott earrings!  

And...it's COWBOY football!! You better believe I'd be wearing these boots to the game!  



Next stop...WACO, TEXAS!!  To cheer on those Baylor Bears!!  I had several Baylor comments, so I felt a little under-pressure about this next outfit!!  haha!  And...Baylor fans there were not many choices in your color scheme.  I like what I found though.  :)


I don't know what screams, "BAYLOR BEARS" more than this mustard tank??

You could pair the tank with this military vest or...

This navy/plaid scarf.  One of my very favorite places to find scarves is Forever 21.  They're super cheap and so cute!  It's a bad pic.  I couldn't get the big one to work.  Just trust me. :)

I'd pair it with these Vigoss!!  Love these!

And...I'd probably grab these Toms' booties.  :)



Then we'd travel on to Lubbock, Texas to scream loudly for the Raiders!

I have a major love for red/black buffalo check!!  I'd for sure sport this vest at the Tech game!

I'd wear this denim shirt under the vest.


I'd pray for a little bit of a sprinkle so I could wear these beauties.  :)

Or I just saw these at Nordstrom for under $70.  There were lots of cute colors!





I might take Shay with me to this game.  :)  Manhattan, Kansas...here we come!


This is the perfect top for some Wildcats Football!  It is JUST like the OU top I chose last week. 

I'd pair the top with these destroyed skinny jeans.

I found these booties on sale and they'd look great at a K-State game!!





My last stop on this little journey is in Morgantown, West Virginia.

How cute is this lacey top to cheer on West Virginia??  I have a couple other tops that are this same brand and I love them!

And...how cute are these Gap boyfriend jeans??

These flats would be the perfect way to top off the outfit!

Okay, Ladies!  Let me know what teams you want to see next week!!  I can't wait to see where you're sending me!!  :)

19 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Woohoo! Thanks for representing the Cats today! I would totally wear the purple and head to a K-State game with you! These posts make me want to watch football...like right now!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

So fun! Love that mustard tank!!!

Polka Dot Blossom said...

Great post! I vote USC Trojans!

kimm atwood said...

Would love to see some outfits for some nfl teams,,,,I'm thinking jets and panthers ;). Love these posts! Happy Wednesday

Hilary Jose said...

I always appreciate your WWW Wednesday posts, Erika! I adore your style and variety of items that include both Forever 21 & Nordstrom price points :) Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

April Parrish said...

Such a fun post! Ladies are really bringing it when they attend these football games! My daughter is attending the ECU vs UNC football game this weekend with a friend and we have been planning her outfit for 3 weeks now!!!
Have a blessed day! :-)

Maddy Haggerty said...

Love love love what you found for the Wildcats!! I will be wearing that the next game this season:) Such a fun blog post!!!

Abbey Draa said...

Cute post!! How about some University of GA and GA Tech love?

Elaine said...

Those cowboy boots are killer! And, I love the dress you chose for OSU!

Allison said...

Love these outfits Erika!! Have you done one for Mizzou yet? I'll be going to homecoming in October and definitely need some ideas!! :)

Leigh said...

I'm loving this series! Do SEC next!!! I'm an Alabama girl and I'd love some new looks.

gypsy soul interiors said...

So cute! I can't get the link to the first black dress to work? Where is it from?

Crystal McDonald said...

Ahhhh Wreck em!! Love the buffalo check for Tech games! <3

Melanie Lien said...

I love this post. I am not a fan of any of the teams, but I don't know how to layer cute! This gives me great ideas! Thanks for putting this together Erika!

Tab & Erika said...

Gypsy Soul Interiors...so sorry!! Maybe one day I'll have a post with no link problems!! haha! I fixed it! But...it's from Nordstrom. :)

realmommypreneur.com said...

That dress is so cute and those red boots are AMAZING!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Loved this entire post....but I might have squealed when I saw those rain boots! DANG THOSE ARE CUTE!!!!!!!!! Love the teal!!!! Great find friend!

Tanya said...

KSU Wildcats all the way! I'm with Shay! 3 daughters and a lot of cash have gone there! I better love them! :0)

Allison said...

Love this series! I would like for you to travel to God's country AKA Fayetteville, AR to call the Hogs!