Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friday Favorites-Halloween Edition

Momfessionals


Hey Ladies!!  First of all...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  


In true Friday Favorites form, I'm teaming up with my girlies, Andrea and Narci to share.  You can join us!!  Blog a favorite ANTHING, post, and link up with us!!  

In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd share some of my FAVORITE past Halloweens with the Slaughter family...
In 2009, Ebby Lee was the cutest goldfish EVER (and I wore my hair WAY too high pinned back...hahaha).

In 2010, Nixon was a football player/football and Ebby Lee sported a football cheerleader/fairy look.  Sidenote:  That yellow truck in the background used to park on the street we used to live on daily and it drove Tab bonkers.  I didn't notice it.  It drove Tab CRAZY!  haha!

2011-The FLINTSTONE's were represented by the Slaughters.  :)

In 2012, a VERY pregnant Erika and her hubby, Tab, trick-or-treated with an adorable clown and a handsome little puppy. :)

In 2013, this crazy picture was the best we got.  A baby completely exhausted and one kiddo with his eyes crossed!!  hahahaha!!

Hope you have a wonderful night hanging with your family!  Happy Halloween!


13 comments:

Andrea @ The Pineapple Cake said...

You have an adorable family!
I love the little goldfish costume.
Have a wonderful weekend, and happy halloween!

Andrea Munding said...

How cute through the years! And btw that yellow truck would drive me bonkers too. We had a yellow truck like that across the street too but luckily they traided it in for white after a few years! Lol. Something about that yellow color... Haha

kimm atwood said...

Happy Halloween slaughter Crew !!!!

Narci said...

I love seeing old pictures!! baby Ebby Lee is so precious, and I love the Flinstones theme!! See you tonight!! Xoxo

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Y'all always do such a good job on Halloween! The Flinstones was my favorite by far!!!!

Traci said...

So jealous of your warm Texas weather. It's usually so cold and nasty in Michigan the kids have to cover u their costumes with Winter coats and hats. Tonight the forecast is calling for 40 degrees, wind, rain and maybe even snow :(

Jersey Love said...

Cute pictures! Happy Halloween!

audra wray said...

Oh I love the Halloween costumes you have chosen each year! So sweet! Have a fun night trick or treating!

melissabunny100 said...

Happy Halloween....So Cute!

Allison said...

the goldfish costume is the cutest thing ever!

Megan said...

such a cute family!! I love all the pictures!! Happy Halloween!

Keri Snyder said...

So so cute!! What fun pictures! Have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!

amoveableme.com said...

This was my first Friday Favorite link up :) So much fun!