Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals


Friday Favorites!!  So happy to see you, Friday!  It's been a LONG week!  I'm teaming up again with my girls, Andrea and Narci, to share our Friday Favorites!  You should join us!  You blog your favorites, grab the button, and link up!

Here is some RANDOMNESS and a few of my favorites...
We got to check out this girly's classroom on Monday evening.  She LOVED showing us around. :)

Ebby Lee had "Dress in Disguise" day...LOVED it!  She sported her camo leggings.  ha!

Nix needed his picture taken too.  His smile cracks me up right now!

Nix and I had a lunch date this week.  I kept him home from preschool and we ran a couple errands and had lunch.  It was so much fun hanging with just him!

My hair got a "fall make-over"...my girl, Ericka, put some low lights in for fall and I'm loving it!

And today I thought it'd be fun to share a FAVORITE flashback moment!!
Bless her heart!  I think it was probably time to take that pink "headrest" thing out of her carseat!!  hahahaha!!  While I was searching through pictures, I saw this one and the VERY NEXT PICTURE is this...
Yeah, I was surprised too!! 


This was the picture RIGHT after the positive pregnancy test pictures.  You're right.  She's little. :)  And...I JUST found out I was pregnant!!  :)


And...this just cracked me up!!
Why didn't I delete this??  hahahaha!


Hope you have an AWESOME weekend!!

9 comments:

audra wray said...

Your hair is too cute! I want a hair post ASAP :)

Cat W said...

LOVE your hair! And Nix smile is adorable. My son is currently closing his eyes and pulling a big, cheesey grin whenever we tell him to smile. Then when I tell him he needs to open his eyes he opens them up so big that it's a little scary looking :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Two things: first, that selfie of your hair is so cute!!! And second, I will never forget where I was standing when you called and told me you were pregnant with Nixon. I remember that we laughed and laughed and laughed (you were probably nervous laughing). I'm so glad you accidentally had that boy to be BFF with the boy I accidentally had! XO

kimm atwood said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Happy Friday

Olivia said...

Your hair looks great! And wow! That's like me having just found out I'm pregnant...oh dear!

Jamie Ross said...

How cute are your kiddos! And how cute are you with your new low lights in your hair! So pretty! I would love to read a post on how you do your hair :) And where did you get that turquoise blouse your wearing in your selfie? Super cute!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love Ebby Lee's outfit! And your hair looks great! :) Such sweet photos of baby EL!

Queen In Between said...

Ebby is looking more and more like you! Love your hair...always fun to change things up a little. Have a great weekend.

Tanya said...

Love your lowlights...looks great!