Thursday, October 30, 2014

Playing a Little Catch Up

Are you kidding me??  How big do these kids look?  Especially Ebby Lee!!  EEK!  Friday night Tab was gone to football, so the kiddos and I were solo.  Gary and Marla invited us to dinner, so we met them for a yummy Mexican meal!

We went to Cafe Rio.  If you're local, it's in Allen.  From the outside it looks pretty Vegas strip to me for some reason.  The food was just okay, (don't think I ordered the right thing either...some times I trick it up a little too much according to Tab and I think that was the case) but there was a band and a big dance floor that kept my kiddos all entertained!

They loved it!!

Got home and bathed everyone.  Then we all got comfy cozy in my bed to watch a movie.  The PERFECT Friday night.  :)

Saturday...we had a birthday party and the big kiddos and I went to the theater to watch a movie with friends.

Sunday before church I had time to take two pictures.  This one and....

This one...hahahahaha!

We hit up a nursing home that afternoon for a little costume parade and a few impromptu songs..."Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle, and the ABC's".  You know the usual repertoire when you're ages two to six.  hahaha!

Bowen stood there and didn't move a muscle.  Ebby Lee was very sweet and mothering.  Nixon hid behind the mask.  Too funny!

The most handsome Jake ever!  haha!

 Our little group doing their thing.

Can you tell which kid was and was not excited??  #youonlygetoneguess

Yesterday, Nixon invited a couple friends over for a little Halloween fun.

B was so glad he got to participate.  ;)

The boys made airplanes and then tried to fly them off the stairs.  It didn't really work.  

They played outside, inside, made airplanes, ate, and then watched a Halloween movie.  The perfect BOY playdate.  :)  Nix invited two girls.  One was sick and the other stayed for just a little while.  She wasn't feeling these two crazies for too long.  haha!!

Whew!!  Now I'm all caught up!  Wish us luck!  I head out on my very first field trip as a mama!  I'm going to be exhausted by 3:00 right??  hahaha!  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Smith loved going to your Halloween party!! He has been wearing his eye patch non-stop ever since!

Andrea Munding said...

All of your daughter's outfits are so adorable everyday, but especially in this post! So pretty!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

What did you eat at cafe rio, I love their sweet pork salad with cilantro lime dressing!
Such cute kids, Halloween Is so fun!

Elaine said...

Avery loves that Cafe Rio has her own door. It's her fav thing ever!! Have an awesome Halloween!!

audra wray said...

Y'all have the most fun play dates! Love it!