Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What We Wore

Ready for another edition of "What I'd Wear to an SEC Football Game"?  I probably need to come up with a shorter title, huh?  Basically, what I've been doing the last month is highlighting different football teams (this week it's the SEC) and showing you what I'd wear if I was in their stadium cheering for their team.  It's been so fun!!  Hope you enjoy!  Here we go...

The University of Kentucky located in Lexington, Kentucky, would be the perfect place to watch a football game!  

Everyone seems to be "MAD FOR PLAID" this year!!  So...this shirt would be the perfect top for the occasion.

Plaid top paired with these destroyed skinny jeans?  Yes, please!!

And...these super cute brown booties would complete the look!  Can't you hear me now screaming, "GO WILDCATS!"??




 Who will be surprised if Nixon attends the University of Georgia??  NOT ME!!  That kid is obsessed with dogs AND he'd like nothing more than to be cheering for the BULLDOGS!  

I saw this top a couple weeks ago and have been thinking about Georgia ever since.  So glad it's finally time to share it!

I'd throw on a cute pair of black jeans with that plaid shirt.

And...these cognac booties would "pop" against those dark jeans.  (These sizes are kind of picked over, but they also come in black or a grey.)



Time to cheer for the Commodores!!!  Not many to scream that during a game, so I'd be really excited about cheering for Vandy!

I've also been seeing this top for weeks.  It's just pretty.  :)

These Vigoss skinny jeans in grey are so cute!

And...these leopard flats would make the perfect addition to the outfit!!  **These flats are on sale for under $45!  I tried them on in the store and thought they were really comfy.  Also have a plaid option.**



Ooh!!  The Florida Gators!!  I'd be so excited about cheering for them on to victory!!  (hahaha!  "Victory" That word takes me back to cheering in high school!)


At first glance I scanned right over this dress, but then I went back to it.  Could the colors be any better for a Gator's game??  Absolutely not!!

This scarf would look great with the floral dress or...

Pair the dress with this jacket.  Not sure about the weather in "The Swamp", but the dress would look great with both the scarf and the jacket as well!

Top it all off with a pair of brown booties!

I'm singing, "Rocky Top" right this second.  Can you hear me??  

On a sidenote, my third grade teacher at the end of the day would let us sing "Rocky Top" before we got dismissed from school.  I have NO clue why?  hahaha!  So...I'm pretty sure I still remember ALL the words to the song.  Thank you for that, Mrs. Choate.  :)

Vols fans, I must apologize.  Apparently 2014 is not the year for bright orange.  I searched high and low and feel like I've already highlighted all the cute orange things!! So...in Knoxville, TN, you'd find me sporting this...
This cute lightweight orange jacket is on sale for under $12.

I'd pair it with these bootcut jeans.

And...I'd add these Toms for a little comfort and a lot of cute. :)


MIZ-ZOU!!  In Columbia, Missouri, I'd be back in my home state cheering for those tigers!  I might even look like these people...

Hahahahahaha!!

This grey sweatshirt with lace details is adorable!!

These moto jeans are so cute!  They'd look great with the sweatshirt!

I'd top it off with a lot of gold jewelry (hee hee) AND these wedge booties.

Just for fun, Mizzou fans...you probably need this shiny gold flat in your closet.  :)



I'd be super geared up for a football game in South Carolina!!

This simple tee would be great with these cords...

These cords would be perfect for the game cheering on the Gamecocks!


And...I'm loving these booties!




And...today is the day!!  Matilda Jane has a new release!  Mrs. Andrea asked Ebby Lee to do a little modeling this weekend.  She hated every second of it.  Can't you tell??  haha!!  Head over to Andrea's blog to see the new goodies!! 

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!!

14 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I loved every pair of booties you featured! So, so, so cute!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

THOSE LAST BOOTIES! I was thinking of ordering a leather cognac pair...but the shape of those has me thinking they need to be mine!!!! LOVE!!!!

Aja said...

Love that Gator dress! As an alumna, my eye has been trained to zero in on anything Gator blue or orange for about 15 years now. 😊

Ashley said...

I'm all for any kind of outfit that involves a cute pair of booties!

My friend dresses her little girl in Matilda Jane as well...I love it (but have all boys!)

Hilary Jose said...

You have the best fashion sense! I adored each outfit put together. Will you do one for the Minnesota Golden Gophers too? :)

Angela said...

I love the leopard flats you featured. I'm looking for a comfy pair. Do you have a link to those?

audra wray said...

I love that you posted those cute zippered looking brown booties! They look like a pair Lysa TerKeurst posted on Instagram yesterday and I had no idea where to get them. Yay!

Kali said...

Can you share a link for the leopard flats? So cute…and love that they're under $45! :-)

Shesabigstar said...

Erika... I don't want to overstate things here but you literally just changed my life! Ha! I'm a HUGE Vandy fan (I know, poor me w/ this football season!) but I never ever ever even thought to put leopard and Vandy together! Hello, that is perfect!!! Thank you!!

1089853e-497d-11e4-8b1f-435287b4b5f9 said...

Is there a link I missed for the leopard flats? I LOVE them and my old ones have had it!! Thanks!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

LOVE these posts! Love the cords and the top with a crocheted back. :)

V @ X-tremely V said...

Not a huge college fan, but I do like the Georgia Bulldogs :) Especially the colors! Cute outfits for all the teams.

Tab & Erika said...

Girls...I added the leopard flats link. So sorry about leaving it off!! That was my find of the day! haha!

Melanie Lien said...

Again, big fan of these post! As the token Mississippi reader, I am excited to see what you post for Ole Miss and Mississippi State. Crazy things are happening in our state for football lately!