Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Whoop!  Whoop!!  It's FRIDAY!!  Tab has a Friday night which means he'll be home early this weekend!  To say I'm excited about that would be the understatement of the century.  :)  I'm joining my girls, Andrea and Narci, to share our Friday Favorites!  You should join us...just blog your favorite ANYTHING, post, and link up!  Super easy!  Some of my favorites...

I have some SUPER FUN news to share with you!!  No, I'm not pregnant.  :)  My friend, Whitney, and her mom own Brassy Blueberries.  It is one of my FAVORITE boutiques to shop!  I'm constantly wearing their clothes and I get e-mails and comments about where I got those clothes ALL the time! is your day!!  Whitney and I are teaming up to show you a few of her goodies that will be available for you to purchase on Instagram!!  Make sure you follow me!!  I'm "slaughteren" on IG.  I'll be posting these EXACT pieces today and if you want to purchase comment on the IG pic.  Whitney just has a few of each one, so check IG frequently today!  Here are some of my FAVORITES...
This cotton shirt with the white tank included is $20!  It also comes in grey/white.  I wore this yesterday and it was one of those shirts that are super comfy, but you look like you are put together.  You know the ones I'm talking about right??

Close up of the shirt :)

In the morning, I wore this moto jacket over the top and by lunch time, I had lost the jacket.

This aztec sweater vest is my VERY favorite thing she has for sale!  I LOVE it!  The back is super fun AND it's only $40. (All her pricing includes shipping by the way.)

I wore it to church on Wednesday night and absolutely LOVED it! favorite thing!

This military vest has the best colors!  It is $44 and would make a GREAT gift!

I paired mine with fun earrings and purple skinny jeans.

And...she has Judith March hats for $40!  I grabbed mine from her store a few weeks ago and have worn it so many times.  She has the crosses and the deer.

Remember to follow me on Instagram (slaughteren).  Brassy Blueberries will NOT disappoint!!

A friend from high school posted this picture on Facebook this week.  This is my hometown...Zalma, Missouri, population 122.  :)  It is one of my very FAVORITE places.

Tab had the K-State game last weekend and one of my FAVORITE cousins happens to live close to Manhattan, KS, so he joined Tab at the game!  I heard they had a great time!!

My sweet girl wore one of my FAVORITE outfits to school on Friday!

Halloween night this year was SO MUCH FUN!!  Definitely a FAVORITE!  We made our first stop at M and G's house.  They wanted to see the kiddos all decked out in costumes.

M had some special goodies.  :)

Shay was so sweet!!  She knew Tab would be out of town, so she invited us over for a DELISH dinner.  We ate dinner and did a little trickin' and treatin' in her neighborhood.

First house of the night. :)

Then we met up with the McAnallys and Dreffs for some more trick-or-treating.  The kiddos had an absolute blast!!  They totally "got" it and were so much fun to watch.

The neighborhood we were in had a small family cemetery.  Mr. Andrew decided to tell a spooky story.  The kiddos were NOT spooked this year, but there's always next year.  :)

All the mama these girls!!

Then we came back home and passed out some candy at our own house.  Ebby Lee absolutely LOVED doing this.  She cried when I told her we had to turn out the light and call it a night!  That's how "into it" she was!!

A FAVORITE part of my week is heading to church with my people.  Love these crazies!!

This is a more realistic depiction of my life!  haha!

If you missed yesterday's post, check it out HERE!  Love sharing my FAVORITE skincare products with you!

My FAVORITE incentive yet is THIS SCARF!!  If you are a new Preferred Customer or an existing Preferred Customer who places an order this month, you'll receive this scarf-in your color choice!  Please e-mail me to learn more!!

Hope you ladies have a FABULOUS weekend!!


Andrea @ The Pineapple Cake said...

My favorite looks are always those comfy but put together ones. The top looks great on you Erika.
Also, your little trick-or-treaters are adorable. Glad to see you had such a fantastic week!

kimm atwood said...

Super cute clothes! Can't wait to purchase a piece or two!!! Have a fab Friday!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Woohoo for Brassy Blueberries!! I love that first shirt you are wearing in the pic! It's especially cute with the moto jacket! And listen, Halloween was so much fun!!! We loved spending it with your family!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That picture of the kids in front of the bench is SO CUTE! Ebby Lee looks soooo old though and it makes me want to bawl.
And I think I need one of those hats.

Narci said...

Yay for Brassy blueberries!!! She has the best jewelry also!! have an awesome weekend!! :) n

Andrea Munding said...

You make being a mama of three, with your husband out of town look so easy! Maybe you could do a post giving the rest of us some tips? Lol

Lauren said...

That military vest is too cute! Have a great Friday!

Courtney said...

How long does trick-or-treating last in TX? Ours is only 2 hrs here in MI. It goes by so quickly. You guys seem to cram in so much fun that I assume yours lasts longer than 2 hrs. Love your post.

Erika Slaughter said...

I definitely don't have all the answers but I could share what I do. :)

Erika Slaughter said...

We started around 5:30 and were back home by 8:00. We just crammed a lot in that 2 and a half hours. Haha!

Liz/ said...

Sunday church pic of your kiddos is just precious, they are so stinkin cute! And I'm wearing that exact scarf today, in that color, LOVE times a million!!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Those clothes are super cute!
Love the costumes for Halloween! My little guy had the exact same one as Bowen :)

Jamie Ross said...

Brassy Blueberries has such cute stuff! WOW! I'm going to check it out!
And I love the photos from your Halloween with friend. Super cute!! :) Happy Friday to you!

Kelly Anderson said...

so funny...your ads running right now are for the saucony bullet...which I bought last night and put on my Friday favorites today hahaha!!!!!

Danielle said...

You most certainly DONT let them push your mine do, right?!! Haha! Throw back to Wednesday when I talked in class! 😅

Anonymous said...

From someone who grew up in the DC suburbs (population 1 million), I am so intrigued by your hometown and was wondering if you could do a post on small town living!

Doused In Pink said...

Cute tops! Does Brassy Blueberries have an online shop?