Monday, November 3, 2014

Letter F

Today's post is brought to you by the letter F.  :)

Last week the Cowboys had a Monday night game against the Redskins and look who got to go!  Nixon made his FIRST appearance at a Cowboys' FOOTBALL game!

Three Generation Pic :)

Wednesday evening we walked to a nearby park.  Ebby Lee just happened to snap this picture of her nice clean FEET and shoes before the incident.  Wait for it!!

Tab and Nix were playing ball.  While they were busy doing that, Ebby Lee was taking pics with my phone.  I was trying to get Bowen to smile, but he was just annoyed!!  He's yelling, "Stop!", in this picture.

This is the FUNKY black mud Ebby Lee found!!!  Yuck!!  Luckily, it came off her pants and big deal!

Thursday, I was a chaperone for Ebby Lee's very first FIELD TRIP!  We went to a local pumpkin patch for the majority of the day.  So much fun hanging with this girl!

Hahahahaha!!  Check out my glasses!!  I saw Shay about halfway through the day and she told me my glasses were crazy crooked!  That pretty much sums up my morning at the pumpkin patch with a group of four kindergarteners.  hahaha!!

Thursday night we got all gussied up for our FALL FAMILY PICTURES!  Mrs. Narci did her thang.  She has all kinds of secret moves she pulls out and hopefully she captured some adorable pics!  

FAMILY of FIVE celebrating a busy week!


kimm atwood said...

Such a fun way to showcase letter F! Happy Monday...and yay for getting the black mud off the shoes and pants

Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't wait to see your family pics!! I bet they are sooooo good!!! Happy Monday :).

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

What the heck kinda mud was that? It looks like oil?!? So funny that Bowen was yelling STOP! He's a mess!

Narci said...

Haha! I love the picture of you and Bowen!! Haha! We had so much fun at your session--I bet they will be great!! :)

audra wray said...

I want to hear if the mud/oil came off of those shoes!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Glad to hear the mud came out of Ebby Lee's clothes and shoes!
What a fun experience for Nixon! I can't wait to take Xavier to his first Browns game :)
We have our family pics at the end of the month. Can't wait! I am sure yours look great as always :)

Kim Taylor said...

Love me some Dallas Cowboys!!! FUN post! :)

Jenn said...

Ooh, we just had our first field trip (preschool) and we went to the pumpkin patch as well! Super fun :)