Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Specials

If you're new to the blog, you should know that I'm also a Rodan and Fields' consultant.  Every month I do a fun little feature or incentive offering new (and sometimes old) Preferred Customers a fabulous deal!!  Today will NOT disappoint!!  Rodan and Fields has an amazing deal going themselves just in time for the holidays!!

Check out this deal going on now!  If you purchase a regimen bundle (which is any regimen package that includes one of our tools...AMP MD System or the Macro Exfoliator) then you receive a free Multi-Function Eye Cream.  The eye cream is $60 so it's a GREAT deal!!  Also...who wouldn't love to receive one of those tools for Christmas!  They're fabulous!  

Here's a little eye cream proof for you.  It's amazing!


This month I want to say, "THANK YOU" to all my old AND new Preferred Customers, so any PC customer who places an order this month will receive this scarf in your color choice...

Shay raved and raved about this scarf.  I'm super excited about letting you guys know how thankful I am for you with a fun treat this month!

If you have any questions or want to learn more about becoming a Preferred Customer, e-mail me at alittlebitofeverything83@yahoo.com.  I'd LOVE to talk skin care with you!!

Maybe right this second you don't need any products, but you're looking for some fun Christmas gifts.  I have a little help for you!  Here are some great options for gifts...

These products are fabulous!!  This business has been great for me!  I love chatting with other girls about skincare and I'd love to talk to you too!  Please send me an e-mail if you're interested in the business.  Working on my time, making money, AND using great products is a win-win for me and I think it could be for you too!

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Um, I love both Rodan + Fields and that scarf! Both are soooooo good! Now, I'm thinking I should order something else ;).

mcompton said...

I am so excited to try the eye cream. Marcia

Erin said...

Can pregnant women use the Rodan and Fields line?

Erika Slaughter said...

Erin...most of the products are safe for pregnant women. They're are a couple things to avoid, but most are good. Let me know if you want to hear more. Thank u!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Those before and after pics are AMAZING!