Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What We Wore-Brassy Edition

It's Wednesday!  Happy Hump Day, Girls!!

The last few weeks I've been creating some football outfits.  Don't worry!!  I'll be posting more on Friday, but I have a special treat for you today.  I've been working with my friend, Whitney, owner of Brassy Blueberries. (A super cute boutique)  We've been listing a few goodies every Friday that she sells and ships out over the weekend.  We're switching it up and listing those today.  Let me tell you the stuff today is CUTE!!  Usually I have one major fave of the week and this week I can't choose JUST one!

Grey Lace Sweater...SO cute!  It's $40 including shipping.  I'm wearing a small.

The lace patterns are on the back as well.  I tried to take a pic, but it was horrible.  No good at backward selfies!

Black/White Gingham Shirt...$38 including shipping.  I'm wearing a small.  If you have a short torso, this would be adorable with leggings.  Someone with a longer torso (like me), needs to wear it with pants or something long underneath.

Red/White Gingham...$38 including shipping.  I tried to change it up with the styling and show you a few options.  I have a soft spot in my heart for a fur vest and this looked cute with the gingham.

Another option :)  After trying this out, I NEED a dark fur vest!  

Blue Sweater...$40 including shipping.  I'm wearing a small.  I bought this sweater from their store a few weeks ago in brown and I LOVE it!  Super comfy!

Me and my sweet girl at lunch sporting the brown sweater. :)

A special thanks to everyone who has been so patient with us.  We're trying to get this system figured out and we're definitely working out a few kinks.  If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!  We'll try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.  

I'll be posting on Instagram today (Follow me..."slaughteren") and Whitney will be invoicing later this evening.

I have something FUN happening tomorrow...it MIGHT include a little of this...
Can't wait to share a fabulous new friend with you!!

Also...don't forget to check out the Be Still Clothing Company Giveaway HERE!

14 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You look so cute in everything! My favorite pic though was the one of you and Ebby Lee. You girls are so cute!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

LOVE that first grey sweater!!!!

Narci said...

Eek! I need that red plaid!!! Adorable, mama!!!

Shannon Quinn said...

Cute stuff! The grey lace sweater ... it looks like it's a thinner material, yes?

kimm atwood said...

Love it all! ESP the gray lace sweater....you look super cute in it all

Maggie said...

How do we go about purchasing items? I love the lace shirt and black/white gingham shirt!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Yes, Shannon! You'd need a cami under for sure.

Erika Slaughter said...

Maggie...I'll post pics on my IG. Just comment with your size and paypal email. :)

Kelly said...

Does Brassy Blueberries have a website??

Kathy Olson said...

You look adorable in those fur vests!

midwestmom said...

need some links please!!! love it all esp the first one!!

Erika Slaughter said...

No, she's starting small online and only sells a few things on Instagram.

Erika Slaughter said...

It's all via Instagram right now. She's starting small. :)

live compassionately said...

Love that blue sweater & I'm pumped for the Owning It post!