Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What We Wore

Happy Wednesday, Girls!!  As promised I'm moving on in my "What I'd Wear to a Football Game" series from college football to the NFL.  Today I'm highlighting eight teams and showing you what I'd be wearing if I was cheering them on.  :)

Buffalo Bills:
First stop on my trip...Buffalo, New York.

Rockin' the red leopard for a Buffalo Bills game??  Absolutely!!  



Miami Dolphins:
Next stop is Miami, Florida, to scream and holler for the Dolphins!

This top looks like it has the PERFECT color combo for some DOLPHIN football!



New England Patriots:
Tom Brady.  Need I say more?  hahahaha!!

This red cable knit sweater would be my top of choice at a Patriots game OR Christmas Day.  :)



New York Jets:
I'm sure a game in New York would be nice and cool this time of year!

Love this green plaid button up for a New York Jets game!

I think the reason I liked the plaid shirt above is because these pants are pictured as well!  Love love love these moto pants.  Unfortunately, they're only available in super select sizes.  Maybe you're one of the lucky ones!!


Denver Broncos:
How fun would it be to see Peyton Manning and the rest of the Broncos??

A cute AND comfy look for a little Broncos' football in this navy popover shirt.

That simple top would look adorable with my favorite destroyed skinny jeans.

Or...wear this scarf with a white tee and call it a day.  haha!



Kansas City Chiefs:
Representin' the home state of Missouri a little bit in Kansas City.  I might have found my favorite jacket ever to wear to this game...

Chiefs' fans (Or any other red or black teams)...oh my goodness!!!  How cute is THIS jacket??  I LOVE it!!  

And...I'd pair it with these grey moto skinny jeans from Gap.

Love love love this scarf too!


Oakland Raiders:
After a cold game in New York, Oakland would be a PERFECT place to visit.  :)

This grey plaid puffer vest screams Oakland Raiders!!



San Diego Chargers:
Love the San Diego Chargers' colors!!  Navy and yellow...I can totally get behind that combo!

Random question...your senior year of high school did you vote on a class song, class flower, class color?  We did!  Not really sure why!  hahaha!  But...our colors were blue and yellow, so this takes me back!  haha!

I'd for sure be sporting this plaid tunic to the game.  

The tunic would look great paired with these black skinnies.

I'm also going to highlight some of my favorite booties...
These booties are on sale for 33% off and were originally $148...not down to $97.  They also come i a few other colors.

These booties are on sale 40% off!!  GREAT deal!  They also come in black.

And these booties are on sale for under $100.

WHEW!!!  That was a LOT today, girls!!  If you're still reading, thank you.  :)  hahaha!!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!

8 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Eeeeeks!! I love the scarves, the flannel shirt...so much of it! Too bad I'm just wearing gym clothes today!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You are so good at this! You need to become a consultant for football teams. :) You and Tab working the BCS and the NFL. Love it! :)

Narci said...

I am feeling moved to get those booties but in black!! So cute!!! Great job mama!!

Polka Dot Blossom said...

Love these football posts!

Maddy Haggerty said...

Love love love the Chiefs jacket you put!! I think I need that for the next game!!!:)

Chrissi Shields said...

The plaid puffer vest! YES!

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with the dolphins post. I live in Florida and it still feels like summer. But I did just buy a puffer vest for the 1 day it does get cold. Love all your ideas.

Wendy said...

I can't wait until you do the Ravens! I have a whole room, closet and 3 drawers dedicated to my favorite team (plus 6 pairs of boots/shoes)! Love all your ideas for the other teams.