Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What We Wore

Girls, it's been forever!  But..I'm finally doing another normal regular 'ole "What I Wore" Wednesday post.  (As I'm typing this post, I'm watching a Christmas movie with TWO sickies!  Yes, the flu took victim #2, Ebby Lee.  On a positive note, Nixon is feeling MUCH much better today!)

Maroon Tee:  Exact tee HERE and 50% off!
Long Tank:  Exact tank HERE.  I have a long torso so I'm a big fan of wearing maternity tanks to ensure they're plenty long.  These tanks are 30% off right now with code JOY30.
Houndstooth Vest:  Similar vest HERE.  I find myself grabbing this vest everyday and I have to use self-control.  hahahaha!
Plaid Scarf:  Similar scarf HERE on sale for under $10!!
Jeans: I think THESE are similar to my jeans.  I had a big gift card from Rodan and Fields so I splurged on a good pair of jeans!  Mine aren't very long.  I wanted some that worked well for booties.  On a sidenote, Nordstrom Rack has a ton of cute maternity jeans that are so cute HERE.
Toms Wedges:  Exact shoes HERE.  I got these last year for Christmas (thanks, Mom!) and I wear them all the time.  I'm usually not a wedge kind of girl at the mall or grocery store, but these shoes have changed me!  I can wear these all day running errands.  Super comfy!

Plaid Scarf:  Similar scarf HERE. Ooh!  Just found another option for $6.00 HERE!  Hello, Babysitter Gift!!  :)
Santa Tee:  I'm an absolute sucker for a Christmas tee!  I'm not even kidding when I say I think I have six in my closet.  I've probably been purchasing one a year for the last six years!!  I love throwing a tee on a spicing it up with a vest or scarf or a big chunky necklace.  Most of mine come from my friend's boutique, Brassy Blueberries.  We've teamed up and every week or two I'll share some goodies on the blog that will be for sale that week.  Then on Instagram (slaughteren) I'll be posting the items and it's first come, first serve.  You just leave your Paypal address and size if you want an item. 
Fur Vest:  Mine is sold out. :(  This vest is a cute option for a great price.
Jeans:  My exact pair (even though you can't see them) HERE.
Boots:  Similar pair of grey boots HERE.

Captured the little snuggle from Nix.  :)

Jacket:  Same jacket just a darker color HERE.
Black Shirt:  Exact shirt HERE.
Camo Pants:  Similar pants HERE.

Blanket Scarf:  Exact scarf HERE.
Yellow Coat:  I can't find a yellow coat that's similar, but if you're in the market for a coat THIS buffalo plaid coat is fabulous!

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!!  


Norma said...

Love the plaid scarf. Hate that your kiddos have been under the weather. Maybe all will be well by Christmas. :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Love all your outfits, and the little Nix Snuggle was too cute!

Mix and Match Mama said...

How cute are you in every single picture?!?! I'm going to miss you at the gym

Narci said...

So, so, so cute!! I love that yellow jacket--so fun!! Also, I hate that EL is sick, too. Poor baby girl!

kimm atwood said...

You look adorable! And I hope ebby lee feels better

Tammy Hiveley said...

I think I'm wearing the same scarf in my post this morning! Great minds! Also my girls have been home this week with some sort of flu bug and Christmas movie watching has been our fav pasttime. It felt like I was reading my own blog post! xo Tammy

Maddy Haggerty said...

You have the best style!! I love every single one of your outfits!!!

Chelsea Borgerding said...

I just love that blanket scarf! I cannot get enough of it, although, I have had a little trouble with it unraveling at every corner :( but I guess it just shows I am getting wear of out it! Love all these looks :)

I hope your two kiddos are feeling better!


Katie said...

I don't know if you have a Tilly's near you, but I, too, have a crazy long torso, and I love their seamless cami ( They are one size fits all, super long, and thanks to the nylon/spandex construction, they suck in that little bit of mommy belly. It says to hand wash, but I machine wash and line dry, and they hold their shape and size forever. Seriously, you should try one! said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much for the heads-up on maternity jeans at Nordstrom Rack! I never even thought to look there!

V @ X-tremely V said...

I always love your outfits! I am a Christmas tee girl as well! I love having a new one each year to rock under a vest, sweater, or by itself :)
That plaid scarf looks great!