Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Ladies!!  I hope your new year is off to a GREAT start!!  Tab and I have been in Orlando, Florida, for his bowl game!!  I'll share the details next week.  Today, I'm joining my girls, Andrea and Narci, for our Friday Favorites.  I hope you'll join us too!!  It's simple and easy.  Just blog you a favorite thing or two or four, link to us, and join the link-up.

The last couple years the ladies in my extended family have had a "Favorite Thing Gift Exchange".  We spend $25 on something or somethings we think any of the ladies in our family would enjoy.  I love getting other gift ideas, so I thought it'd be fun to share some of my favorites from this year.  We play "Dirty Santa" style.  You know where everyone gets a number.  Number 1 opens a gift.  Number 2 can open a gift or steal number 1's present??  And on and on.  We allow a gift to be stolen three times and then it's "frozen" or safe.  These were some of my favorites this year...

Stud Earrings from Francesca's...these aren't the exact ones but they were similar.

This Philosophy shower gel smells delicious!

This wasn't the exact Bath and Body Works gift set.  The one in our exchange had a cute bag with a candle, lotion, soap, and shower gel, but this is as close as I could find.  

Again...this wasn't the exact vest, but there was an Old Navy puffer vest in the exchange.

These Old Navy cozy socks are some of my favorites!

This electric throw sounds so cozy on a cold night!!

And...this is pure genius.  It's something you put over pots when you're boiling anything and it keeps the water from overflowing.  Magic, huh?  

And...several gift cards were in the mix too.  Who doesn't love a gift card??

Hopefully, you got a little gift idea or two.  Happy 2015!!


kimm atwood said...

How fun! And seriously love that thing to put on the pot...genius!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

Narci said...

Oh, I LOVE all of these gift ideas!! So fun!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I love me some cozy socks, and that striped puffer is so dang cute!

Cathy and Marshall said...

My mom got me one of those silicone pot covers this year! I had never seen them before but am eager to see how it works.

V @ X-tremely V said...

What fun items to exchange! I have done a white elephant exchange before with co-workers, but it is usually more gag gifts :( Yours looks awesome!

Happy New Year!

Lindsay said...

Those earrings are so cute! And I'm a big fan of cozy socks also! Happy Friday!

Whitney S said...

Ok I seriously love each of these gifts!! I think this would be so fun to do with my girlfriends next year. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Love all the gifts!! And dirty Santa style is so fun! I will have to try the philosophy! Hope you had a great trip! Have a great weekend!!