Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine Ideas

Valentine's Day is TOMORROW!!  This post is a hot mess mix all about Valentine's Day.  Just some goodies I thought you'd enjoy!

I don't know why I thought this was so cute??  Let me just say there are a lot of funny ecards out there and only a few that are appropriate for me to put on the blog.  hahaha!

Tab Slaughter....I'm sending you this tomorrow.  :)

Last year I blogged some ideas for making Valentine's Day special for your kiddos.  
Check it out here.

Shay had some fabulous ideas for a Valentine's Menu.

Valentine's Day always makes me think of this picture!  Ebby Lee was 2 and Nix was 1.  Don't they look so little??  I remember being shocked Narci got this, because I felt like they were not cooperative AT all during the photo shoot!

A little trip down memory lane....



Look who we were hanging out with in 2011!  Apparently I took no pictures of Nix or Smith?

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!  XOXO


Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Fun post! I love looking back at Slaughter pictures. MAMA! You had three LITTLES and did such a great job!

kimm atwood said...

That picture of Nixon and ebby lee is precious

Mix and Match Mama said...

Goodness! First of all, thank you so much for linking to my Valentine's Menu and then second of all, when did Kensington ever wear jeans? Ever? I'm going to show her this pic when she wakes up! They were (and still are) such sweet girls!

Narci said...

Oh my word!!! Precious!! I remember that pic also!! So sweet! Xoxo

Bailee said...

Valentine's Day isn't tomorrow.

Erika Slaughter said...

Oops!!! Thanks for reminding me! With all the school festivities I keep thinking its on Friday!

Whitney S said...

Haha! I went into a slight panic when I saw "Valentine's Day is tomorrow"! I do feel like it is too, though, with all of the school parties! :) Cute pics!

Queen In Between said...

Love that sugar free lunch....starving right now!! And I am seriously printing some of those cute tags to use for a little something I already put together for my friends! Thanks for sharing.

Jenny Morgan said...

This is totally one of my most favorite eCards I've seen about V-Day! Too, too funny!