Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What I WANT to be Wearing (Spring Edition)

My to-do list this week says, "Take daily pictures of outfits".  Seriously.  It says that.  I keep forgetting AND I've been wearing LOTS of sweats lately.  So, today I'm sharing some of my favorite things at a few stores for spring.  I know a big part of the country is covered in snow, but the warmer weather is right around the corner.  I'm already thinking bright colors and sandals!  What I WANT to be wearing this spring....

Old Navy:
This embroidered pullover is cute with the white shorts or would look great with colored shorts as well.


This striped tee would be adorable paired with some hot pink shorts!


Love a jersey dress that can be dressed up or dressed down AND this looks so comfy!


J.Crew Factory:
I stocked up on these v-neck tees last year and have already hit up the store for a couple new spring colors this year.


I think this color and fit is so cute!


I MIGHT have already bought these shorts.  ;)  


And...check out those chambray shorts!  So cute!


Nordstrom:
I have a crush on these sandals for spring/summer.  I love the little touch of leopard.


This blue and white cover-up is fabulous!   Perfect for a beach trip or cruise OR a trip to the pool with your three kids?


Gap:
I'm LOVING this skirt!!  Maybe the Easter bunny will add this to my basket??  (I'm the Easter bunny.:)

What are your thoughts??  Any favorites?  Do you have a must-have spring item in mind?  If so, you must share!

14 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Those leopard shorts are SO cute and SO YOU!!!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Between your post and Narci's, I feel like I need summer...like today! Such cute stuff!

kimm atwood said...

I may be ordering those sandals as soon as I'm done here;). Love the leopard shorts and that skirt from the gap!!!!

Narci said...

Love!!! You can wear your leopard shorts, and I will my wear orange shorts and we will be SO READY for summer!!

Heather @ Happily Her said...

I love the jersey dress for both summer and winter. Right now I am wearing mine with a denim jacket, leggings, and boots. Apparently, I need to check out J. Crew’s shorts because I have read so many great things about them from so many different people now. The leopard sandals are super cute! It’s like the summer option for my leopard print flat. Ice is currently covering everything I see outside, but this post really makes me ready to start shopping for spring and summer clothes :)

Haley Southey said...

that Gap skirt!! I've got to have it!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

All of these items makes me daydream of summer! We are literally covered in snow and negative temps (due to the wind chill) :( I am just waiting for Spring to be able to not have to wear so many layers! lol!
I will be picking up more of those J.Crew shorts for the summer though! They my go-to item on warm days :)

Liz said...

I needthat pullover from ON in my life for Spring. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie Lien said...

I love the leopard shorts! Good job J Crew! I bought a precious little dress from Old Navy this weekend that is like the one above but it was sleeveless. The fit is so flattering! I can't wait for it to warm up for shorts!

TorontoSAM said...

You and I are in the same mindset today, I blogged about some cute spring clothes too:

www.TorontoSAM.ca

I need those sandals!

Corinne said...

What I WANT to be wearing - all of these things!!!! I'm 7 months pregnant and starting to feel like there is NO end in sight. I'm dying to shop, but I hate maternity clothes and I dont know what I'll want/need afterwards. Ah well... more clothes for the baby!

live compassionately said...

I love that dress! When I clicked your link, the dress that came up looked different (it looked like smaller stripes). I love the leopard shoes too!

Erika Slaughter said...

I just tried the link. I think it's because there are two color options. The grey stripe is smaller stripes and the navy is the larger stripes. That might be the problem? Thanks for letting me know!

Erin said...

You totally took me on a walk down memory lane with that Parenthood article. SO so so bummed that it's over.